Chapter 7

Ivy's POV

Knowing him was one thing but meeting the whole crazy family where Dimitri came from was another. I really don't want to be here I don't know what he doesn't understand about that. He is crazy claiming somebody as his and he don't even know me like I could be anybody in this world.

"W-why?" Looking around him nervously.

"What do you mean why?" He asked. "What do you have a problem with meeting my family?"

I wanted to say something so bad but I knew I was probably going to get in trouble again.

"No I don't have a problem." I said "I just didn't know that you'd want me to meet your family so fast you don't even know me."

"Yes I do know you." He said. "You are 22, your favorite color is dark blue, your favorite food is spaghetti, your dad passed away, your mom named you after her grandmother who raised her, you are from Chicago, you have a fighting record in school , and one time in school you had a boyfriend named James who only wanted to get in your pants and which he did."

"How in the world did you know that?" I said shocked.

"I have my ways." He then flashed his pretty smile at me. "Now let's get ready."

We go upstairs and Dimitri leaves me to get ready. He had left a nice black dress , big gold hoops, a diamond necklace with the letter "R", and he already had makeup and hair products for me.

It was like he already knew that I was going to stay here with him. He was also making me wear a necklace with his last name initial on it.

I got ready looking at myself in the mirror the dress fit my body like a glove and my makeup was pretty. I had my hair curled from the curling iron and they stopped at my shoulder then I finally did my edges last. When I was done I saw Dimitri come behind looking at me through the mirror.
He had on a sharp black suit and he'd looked like he just got a hair cut. I gotta admit he looked very good the things I would do to him only if he wasn't a mafia leader.

"You are very beautiful my love." He said turning me around making me look at him in the eyes. "Come on they are downstairs waiting."

I took a deep breath I don't know why I was so nervous I was just meeting some people. We walked downstairs to see ALOT of people this all couldn't be Dimitri's family. I then spotted Olivia she looked sad in the eyes but her face brightened up when she saw me. I hurried and walked up to her and gave her a big hug.

"Oh my goodness thank god you are okay." I said squeezing her. Olivia then started to tap my back letting me know she couldn't breath. I let her go and looked at her. "Sorry."

"It's okay girly you just can give a person a good hug." She said. "I'm sorry what happened to you Angelo told me what happened."

"There is no reason to be sorry you didn't do it." I said stopping. "What happened to you I tried calling you?"

"H-he umm took me here by force." She said looking down. Everybody in the house was still talking so it was really loud.

"It's okay we are going to get out of here." I said lowly "I promise."

"So this is the lovely lady my brother talks about." I turn around to see the other man that we saw at the pizza place. I'm assuming that this was Angelo.
Dimitri was standing with him looking at me with a smile.

"Hi." I said bringing out my hand to greet him. "I'm Ivy Jade."

Angelo took my hand then pulled me into a hug.

"You remind me of a little sister I never had ." He looked at me then smiled.

I giggle.

"I see you have met my Olivia." He said, I guess he saw us hugging each other.