Chapter 17

Ivy's POV

My breathing was heavy and I felt like the world was on my shoulders. We had just landed in Italy and we are getting married in one day. Every time I think about the wedding I get really anxious. I thought about breaking my leg so Dimitri would prolong the wedding but knowing Mitri he would have me walk down the aisle with crunches or even in a wheelchair.

Please let something happen to stopped this wedding.

I get up out of my seat and hurry to the bathroom. Men were taking our suit cases off the plane while I was splashing my face with cold water. I looked up into the mirror and dry off my face with a towel. I pulled down my pants to see the scars on my thigh that Dimitri gave me, they were healing nicely but they made me feel insecure.

"Ivy, baby c'mon we are leaving." Dimitri said knocking on the door.

"Coming!" I pulled up my pants and fixed my hair then opened the door almost having a heart attack seeing that Dimitri was still standing right there.

"You almost scared me to death." I held my chest looking at him.

"That is great now let's go." He grabbed my hand and walked out of the plane.

We get into a black car with shaded windows. I see the driver and Giuseppe one of the triplets (AKA) Dimitri's younger brother in the passenger seat.
I look out of the window as Dimitri and Giuseppe talk but then I feel someone staring at me. I look at the rear view mirror to see the driver smiling at me then he winked.

I look over to Dimitri hoping that he didn't see it but before I knew it the drivers brains were splattered against the window. I look at Dimitri who held a gun. He grabs me and pulls me out the car and tells Giuseppe to get rid of the car then puts me into another car this time I'm in the passenger seat and Dimitri is driving.

I didn't even get the chance to be traumatized from the murder I just saw everything just flashed before my eyes.

"Go to sleep baby the stuff that you saw will be forgotten." He said and with that I go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up we were at a mansion it was very late and all I wanted to do was go back to sleep. Dimitri showed me to the room and I took a shower and laid in bed.

"I have some work to do, I won't be back until tomorrow." Dimitri said.

"Okay."

"Don't misbehave then again I shouldn't have to remind you." Dimitri smiled and kissed me on my forehead.

Shut up hoe

"Mhm okay." I said. He left and I went to sleep.

          ~~                         ~~
"Hi Ivy." A familiar voice said.

"Huh?"

I look around to see that Im in a car and it was raining really hard ,you couldn't see out the windows because of the fog.

"What am I doing here?" I asked.

I heard a laugh and look up at who is driving.

"Oh my god.. Chris w-what are you- hold up cause I know I ain't seeing things-what the hell." I said rubbing my eyes and blinking making sure I was not seeing no paranormal shit.