Chapter 14

Ivy's POV

I looked at Dimitri with fear I was sitting here on the bed trying to remember what I did with the ring. We left the bathroom cause I was looking on the bed for the ring.

"I don't know I can't remember." I was looking for it around the room. "I had it on my finger when I came in here."

"How did you fucking lose it when I said keep it on." He was way to calm as he sat down on the bed and faced away from me.

"I uummm- I." I paused as I saw his nice muscular body and how it flexed without him trying-

"I think when we were ummm you know." I started to get a little embarrassed.

"When we were doing what?" He asked sternly.

"Umm.. when we were doing the... nasty." I said lowly, Dimitri turns around and faces me then starts to burst out with laughter.

"Then find it. The ring should be in here." He goes back into the bathroom and takes a shower.

I look underneath the bed to see my ring, I sigh in relief then put it back on even though it was hard with the cast on my arm.

I sit on the bed and started to think. Mostly about Dimitri's mother I think she is starting to haunt my thoughts.

Dimitri gets out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. You could see his V line and how the water drip down his body. My eyes wander around his body until I meet his eyes. Dimitri grins.

"Whats on your mind?" He asks as I sit up.

"Umm what happen to your father?" I wanted to face palm myself in that moment, why did I ask that question.

"I killed him." Dimitri said.

"Okay...wait what- why?" He said it so causally that I didn't pay attention to it until I repeated it in my head.

"You think that I would let that son of a bitch get away with murdering my mother." He scrunched up his face.

"I didn't think you were serious about that, umm how did you.. kill him?" I might as well ask the question if I'm this far into the story.

"I beat him up out of rage then snapped his neck, you know trying to fight a grown ass man when you are only 17 is apparently really hard." He smiles.

"Oh... okay what was your mother like." I ask.

"She was alright, nothing special." He shrugged his shoulders.

"That's it?" Dimitri seems like he doesn't really care about anything in the world.

"Yes that is it." He says.

"Okay may I ask you one last question?" I said.

"Yes Ivy you may ask me another question." He answers.

"Do you like killing people?" I said playing with my fingers not knowing if I should of asked this question or not.

"What in the world- No I don't like killing people, I only kill people when it's needed. Whoever takes the time out of their day to go and kill for fun doesn't have nothing to do in life, I swear people are crazy these days."

Confusion spreads my mind he really has some nerve calling other people crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay we are going to dance." Olivia says.

It was the next day, Angelo and Olivia came over because Dimitri and Angelo were handling something.

"Why we can do anything else in the world?" I said.

"Because we are bored so come dance with the pregnant lady." She said rubbing belly while dancing.

Olivia goes over to the speaker and turns on some music that sounds like something that you are supposed to twerk to.

"Please no, Olivia you are way to goofy." I say while laughing while she try's to get down low.

"Oh never mind my back ain't made for this, help me please." I help her up from her staying stuck in one place.
Once she is up she let out a breath.

"Now it's your turn, shake them booty cheeks." She says slapping my butt.

"Alright alright." I said as I started to dance to the music.

"Oh get it friend! That's my friend! Now get down to the floor." I get down until I see that I'm all the way down.

"I didn't know that you can do a split and twerk at the same time. You gotta teach me." Olivia says.

I laugh as I get up we leave the room but then we see Dimitri and Angelo.

"Come on its time to go." Angelo says.

"Goodbye see ya Olivia ." She hugs me as I hug her back.

"I'm going to miss you friend but seriously you going to have to teach me that dance because I don't think I can move-."

"Girl if you don't get on." I laugh as I let her go.

They leave, I turn around but I don't see Dimitri.

Maybe he went to his office.

I walk to his office then knock.

"Come in." His voice is deep for no reason, it kind of made me shiver.

I go in to see him putting up his paperwork neatly.

"I'm bored." I said as walk in and stand in the middle of the room.

"I can suggest you something that would keep you occupied." He says as he lays back in the chair.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Come here." He says, I walk over to him and he makes me sit on his lap as I look at him in his eyes.

"Dance for me like how you were dancing in the living room today."
He says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me what you think is going to happen.
Vote, Follow and Comment.