Chapter 16

Ivy's POV

"Who did you hear this from?" I asked my mother who was on the other end of the phone.

"My friend, she went up to New York to go see some family members and when she saw the news she called me." I rolled my eyes my mom and her friends were always gossiping about something.

"Well mom I gotta go okay. I will call you back when I get the chance." I said.

"Okay I love you and be safe." She said.

"Love you too ma." I hung up.

My leg started to shake a little. I was thinking about how I shouldn't tell Dimitri that Chris is alive but what if he finds out.

"Don't worry I already know." A voice interrupts me out of my thoughts. I look up to see Dimitri.

"I know that you weren't going to tell me either it that's okay I have something for you." His eyes look down at me evilly.

"I-I didn't really know how I was going to-"

"That's okay I really don't care." He says with no emotion.

I get scared when Dimitri gets like this, he always has a plan that apparently always works.

Dimitri grabs my face moving it side to side then he turns my face in a few different directions it kind of felt like he was looking for something. He uses his finger tips and touches my neck roughly.
I think he really wants to choke out but at the same time he doesn't.

"Come downstairs to the basement." When Dimitri says that I immediately start to panic.

"Pleas-e pl-ease! No don't take me down there!" I yelled as Dimitri dragged me by the arm.
"I'm sorry for whatever I did please Dimitri!"

He continues to drag me by the arm. Until we make in downstairs and I see someone tied up to a chair and a blindfold over their eyes.

I also see Dimitri brother Alessandro who was standing by a whole bunch of weapons. I looked down at his hands and saw that his knuckles were bloody.

Alessandro unblind folds the man and I gasp. It was Chris he was barely recognizable.

"Oh my goodness. Chri-"

"Don't you fucking say his name." Dimitri says.

I turn around and look Dimitri in his cold eyes.

"I thought he was in a coma what happened to him." I said.

"I woke that bitch up out of his coma." Dimitri said as I hear a loud scream I look back to that Alessandro stabbed Chris in a leg with a knife.

That doesn't even make sense how can you wake somebody out of their- I don't even think that is scientifically proven. My head starts to ache from the overthinking and screaming from Chris.

Tears come running down my face but then I feel cold metal placed in my hands. I looked down to see a pistol.

"What the hell?" I said confusingly.

"Kill him now." Dimitri demands.

"I can't- he didn't do anything, I'm not going to kill him." I said trying to give the gun back then Dimitri pulls out another gun and points it to my head.

"Kill him now or I'm going to blow your fucking brains out." He pushes the gun onto my head roughly.

"Please don't make me do this. Pl-ease don't kill me ,m-my m-om she nee-ds me" I was crying hard the thought of my mother being sad of having to have to bury her only child breaks my heart specially when I know that she doesn't know how to deal with pain.

"Don't worry you'll see your mom in the afterlife too." My hand starts to shake I don't want to kill Chris but if I don't my life and mother's life is done.

Please forgive me Chris. I aim the gun at Chris and close my eyes as I stand stiffly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I shot Chris blood drained from his head onto the floor. I turned around to a smiling Dimitri, he took me upstairs to the bedroom, there was a cold silence in the house that made me shiver.

"Why would you make me do it?" I asked shaking my leg uncontrollably.

"It needed to be done." Dimitri stood in front of me.

"He has never done anything to you why didn't you leave him alone." My voice was breaking.

"That boy has a lot of mouth on him, all bark no bite. Anyway I fixed that." He smiles reminding himself of what he did to Chris.

"What did you do?" I asked with more tears spilling down my face.

Dimitri stares at me for a minute that seemed too long.

"I am not going to tell you." He laid down on the bed and looked at the grey ceiling.

"I am serious about what I said Ivy, I will kill you." Dimitri said.

"I thought you didn't like killing." I was scared of the thought of Dimitri trying to kill me, it haunts me in my nightmares.

"I don't like killing I like torturing, specially when I torture you it turns me on." He says chucking.
"But don't play with me I will have your head on a silver platter if you do so."

When he says that he stops laughing. I turn around and try to get comfortable but it is so hard when I feel paranoid.

"We are getting married in a week my love, be ready." With that he leaves the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't honestly been feeling like updating the book in the past few days but I will try to motivate my self more in doing so.
Anyway till next time.