Chapter 13

Ivy's POV

We were both in the hospital room alone together. Olivia and Angelo had left. We were just staring at each other in silence.

"I changed my mind." Dimitri said breaking the silence.

"H-huh?" I asked confused of what he is talking about.

"I'm not going to kill you." He said.

"What made y-ou change your mind?" I said.

"I changed my mind because I remembered how good your pussy was." He said. "And how beautiful you are."

"Is your body okay?" He asked.

I nodded.

"You have a mouth for a reason so use your words." He grabbed my face with his rough hands.

"Yes my body is fine." He let my face go.

"Good because after I'm done with you." He started to help me out of the bed. "You will need to go back to this hospital."

"I-I thought you said you weren't going to kill me." I started to get scared.

"I told you I changed my mind but I'm going to hurt you when we get home." Dimitri wiped the tear from my face. "And that is a promise."

"Please Dimitri my wounds are still healing." I begged.

"You said that your body felt fine so you will survive." He bent down and whispered in my ear. "You said it yourself 'non of y'all bitches can't beat me'."

"I'm sorry but I don't think I remember what you are talking about." I said.

Dimitri just kept a serious expression on his face as he tilted his head to the side. It was kind of creepy. That's when he grabbed my hand tightly and left the hospital.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it to the house Dimitri immediately took me upstairs to his bedroom.

"Take off your clothes." Dimitri said standing in front of me.

"Well I only have one hand that is not broken." I said getting mad at the thought of my hand being broken.

Dimitri started to snatch the clothes off my body like it was nothing. Then he grabbed my throat and started to kiss me. While his other hand grazed my skin then makes it down to my ass but then he smacks it.

"Oww-" He pushes me on the bed and spreads my legs apart. His fingers touch my clit.

"Wait that kind of tickles- ooouu!" Dimitri pushes two of his fingers inside of me.

I grab his hand to make him stop, he looks up at me in my eyes.

"If you wanted my dick inside you instead of my hands then you could have just said something." Thats when he pulled his dick out.

I tried crawling away but he grabbed my ankle.

"Don't try running now, I'm only here to help you get your memory back since you seem like you can't remember things." He said while smiling.

"N-no I think I kind of remember n-" Dimitri shoved his dick inside of me.

"Do you remember what you said Ivy." He started to go fast.

"I-I." I grabbed the sheets on the bed.

Let me take a break I wasn't ready for all this.

"Tell me now Ivy." He slaps my pussy.

"Ye-" I was cut off again by him putting his hand around my throat.

"Tell me now!" He groaned.

I'm trying to tell you but you're making it really difficult buddy.

"Yes I remember." I managed to get it out.

He stops then starts to move his dick in and out of me slowly.

"What did you see when you got out of the basement?" Dimitri asked.

"I umm ah-got excited but then I saw you and- my goodness." I moaned when he started to go deeper.

How can a dick be so long and thick. I thought it was one or the other.

"Go on." He said getting me out of my thoughts.

"I saw you and your brothers and ahh some other people oouu." I moaned.

"Glad that you remember." He looked down at me. "Now ass up, face down."

I did as he said.

"You promise me not to run away again." Dimitri said.

"Uuummm I don't know about that one sir ,see if you really look at it from my perspective-" There was a sudden pain on my ass.

It felt different from the belt and I didn't like it at all.

I look at him and see that he is holding a paddle.

"What a-about the b-belt?" I asked as tears start to form in my eyes.

"I would've gotten the belt but you don't listen." He said and hit me again.

"Will you runaway again." He said while hitting me two more times.

"-I p-promise, please just stop hitting me." I said crying.

He hits me hard with the paddle nine more times then puts it down.

"You ready?" Dimitri asks.

"Ready for what?" He shoves his dick inside of me again.

"Oh-h my g-go-osh." I moan as he pounds into me while the whole bed shakes.

I watch the engagement ring on my left hand fall on the floor.

Forget it I will just get it later.

"I am so sorry Dimitri I-I promise- ouu yes daddy right there." I moan letting Dimitri pound into me.

"Whose pussy is this huh?" Dimitri groans.

"It's your daddy all yours." I moaned as I try to find something to grab.

"All mine?" He said smacking my sore butt.

"Yes it's all of yours, Daddy if you keep doing it like that I'm going to cum." I said.

"If you ever try to give my pussy to anybody just know I'm coming for you." Dimitri said lowly.

"Mhm I promise." I said trying to focus. "I'm cumin."

"Cum baby." Dimitri says, I creamed all over his dick.

As we get up he takes us to the shower.

"I'm so tired." I yawned.

I look up at Dimitri who doesn't look happy.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Where the fuck is your ring!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me what y'all lovely people think:)