Chapter 9

Ivy's POV

Right now I was putting on the dress that Dimitri got me. We were celebrating something again with his family. I am excited to see Olivia again today that's why I'm in a good mood.
I try on the dress it was nice red and silky. It made my skin glow. I had my hair up into a nice tight bun and I had gold bracelets and gold earrings in.

I go to Dimitri since he told me when I was done that I come to him afterwards.

I knock on his office door and wait for a response but I don't hear one then I knock again and still don't hear anything. My patience starts to run out so I just go in. I see Dimitri sitting there behind his desk smiling.

"You look amazing my love." He says.

"Thank you." I say looking around. I turn around with my back facing him looking at a picture of him when he was a little boy. "When is your family coming?"

"They are almost here." He says I turn my head around seeing that he was looking at my butt. Pervert.

"Come here." He glances up at my face with a smirk.

I walk over to him and see that he has a little box in his hand. He opens the box and I see a big diamond ring. I think the air just left my body this cannot be happening. He takes my left hand and puts the ring on my ring finger. Hot tears flow down my face as I don't say anything I just look at him with no expression on my face. He gets up from the chair and kisses me.

"If you ever take off this ring." He looks at me in the eyes with a serious emotion. "I will kill you myself."

"What is this suppose to mean?" I ask.

"What do you think it means." He says coldly. He wipes the tears from my face. "My soon to be wife."

With that he gets a call and I drown in my thoughts. Why is this happening to me. I don't think I'm comprehending this situation. How in the hell did I end up here. What wrong step did I take.
My thoughts were interrupted by Dimitri.

"Let's go they are here." He said walking out of the office and holding my hand with a tight grip. I pull myself together I don't want to embarrass him in front of his family.

I see Olivia and I go to her and greet. One tear came down my face and I wiped it away angrily. I wanted to scream out my rage of different emotions. I felt like nobody was understanding what I was going through except for Olivia and that's what made me even more mad because I could relate to someone that was kidnapped.

We all sat down and ate dinner until we were interrupted by Angelo getting everyone's attention.

"I just want to congratulate my brother and lil sister on their engagement." This made Dimitri smile. Everyone said congratulations except for Olivia. She just asked me if I was okay and I nodded looking at the rest of my food that I lost my appetite for.

Dimitri family later on left and I was alone again with this bastard.
We were upstairs in his room he had just gotten out of the shower and he was putting his clothes on.

"Dimitri?" I said looking down at my fingers playing with them.

"Yes my love." He said deeply.

"I- are y-you sure about this marriage." I stuttered.

He immediately stiffens. "What do you mean am I sure if I wasn't sure then I wouldn't of put that ring on your finger."

"I-I mean you can't be sure we had just met an-and." I stop when he turns around and looks at me.

"Ivy I am sure that I want to marry you." He says. "So stop talking about it and go the fuck to sleep!"

I don't know what came over me but I think the stuff that I was holding in exploded out of nowhere which caused a mess.