Chapter 19

Sero and Denki sat down on either side of Shinsou, Aizawa taking note of the confusion they did so terribly at hiding, "Yes, we're Shinsou's adopted fathers"
Sero's face lit up a little while Denki wanted to shrink in on himself until he disappeared. "How come you adopted him?" Aizawa and Hizashi looked at each other for a moment before shrugging and looking back at Shinsou.
"We assumed he told you,"
All the Gaze shifted over to Shinsou who hung his head low refusing to meet anyone's eyes
"It's okay, you don't talk much and it never really came up so we shouldn't have expected you to bring it up in your own." Denki smiled sympathetically as he rested his hand on Hitoshi's shoulder,  successfully making him crack a smile,
"SEE SHOTA! YOU DIDN'T NEED TO WORRY, HE'S IN GOOD HANDS!!!" Aizawa rubbed his temples from the yelling but that didn't make him any less happy that his son found boyfriend's that cared about him so much, "Yes, but you two are still idiotic party animals and I don't need my son's grades dropping because of it."
Shinsou shuddered and gagged at the thought of being dragged to a party making Sero chuckle, "I don't think that will be a problem"
Aizawa placed a kiss on Present Mic's cheek as he snaked an arm around his, "I'll take your word for it. Don't make me regret it." Just by the soul wretching expression on Aizawa's made the two knew it was a threat, but kept straight faces not wanting the fact they were terrified to be obvious.
With that, Erasermic left and Shinsou apologized to his boyfriend's seemingly unphased by his parents' behavior. Still,  despite the fact their lives were possibly at stake they loved each other and Shinsou dearly and weren't giving any if that up no matter how many threats were sent their way.

And I'm ending this here cause I've kinda lost interest in this, and kinda the mha Fandom in general so yeah,  I had plans for this but that won't be happening I'm sorry. I'll probably just start sk8 the infinity and Haikyuu fanfictions now. Bai