Chapter 15

January 2020

The holidays had been and gone and Harry and Olivia were now heading back to Guernsey to attend Olivia's brother's wedding to his long term girlfriend Lauren. Jamie and Lauren had been dating since they were around 19, making it 6 years to the date. Olivia hadn't been chosen to be a bridesmaid due to the size of Lauren's family but that was okay, she didn't mind too much. 

Harry woke Olivia up as the short flight came to a halt. Olivia squinted her eyes at the bright morning light entering from the window. The couple left the airport to find Michael waiting for them. Olivia had insisted they would just stay at Harry's flat but her parents had insisted they stay in the family home as it was a family wedding they were attending. Harry was happy to oblige and didn't mind, as long as they could go visit his own family while they were there. Olivia however, felt embarrassed at the thought of her boyfriend staying in such a childish room. Not to mention the last time someone had stayed there, it ended in an argument that led her to drive to Harry's. 

When they pulled up to the house Harry helped Michael get everything out of the car and into the house before having a cup of tea with Jean and talking nonsense about his youtube. Olivia loved watching Harry with her parents, he was so kind and funny and her family absolutely loved him. 

"You'll have to set me up a youtube account so I can watch your group," Jean said bringing in a tray of biscuits

"I told Liv to do it ages ago. Do you want me to do it now for you?" Harry asked 

Jean shot Olivia a look "She never bothers her arse with anything, let me tell you that"

"Oh Jesus mum I didn't do one thing, I hardly deserve execution for it" Olivia rolled her eyes

Harry took Jean's laptop and set up her account for her, subscribing to all his channels for her which she clapped with glee at.

"Oh, thanks so much darling. I'll have to watch this one with Olivia," she said hovering her mouse over the thumbnail

Harry and Olivia gave each other wide eyes knowing some of the things said on it and shook their heads. The night went by quickly and soon Olivia lay up in bed, trying not to smudge her fake tan. 

The next morning was the day of the wedding and Olivia was up bright and early. Harry, however, was not and Olivia had to almost roll him out of bed to wake him up. He cuddled into a pillow and groaned.

"Olivia please, I'm begging you. 5 more minutes" 

"And I'm begging you. If we're late to my brother's wedding he will kill me, worse yet. Lauren will kill me, and you" Olivia said putting a bobby pin in her hair to secure her in place. 

"What time is it?" he croaked, his rough morning voice still there

"10" Olivia replied, spraying hairspray into her hair

"What time does the wedding start?" Harry asked

"1. But we have to be at the church for 12 to get pictures" she answered

Harry put his arms behind his head and lay back, his eyes adjusting to the light in the room "Okay, so 2 hours. Your hair and makeup are already done, I just need to shower and get ready. We're fine"

"Harry Christopher George Lewis I swear to god if you don't get out that bed!" Olivia shouted as she swept blush onto her face

"I'm up!" he said climbing out of the bed and wandering over to the dressing table where Olivia stood hunched over.

Harry placed his hands on Olivias hips as he stood behind her

"Harry," she said warningly, looking back in the mirror at him