-TEN-

Sana's POV

"Hi! Welcome home!" I giddily welcomed Tzuyu who just got home with his exhausted look. "You look so exhausted. Come, let's eat first! I've cooked you something!"

I'm so excited to show him what I cooked! Well, I went home early to practice cooking. I watched a lot of easy tutorials but all of them are hard! Ugh! Scam! YouTube is a scam! You search for easy things to do but it's not easy at all.

Since that talk with him a few days ago, when he told me he will never marry me, I tried my very best to make him fall for me. Though he never showed any interest in all my efforts since then. I acted like nothing happened and he acted like I'm like a ghost. Tsk. This guy is so hard-to-get! He's like a freaking girl! Imagine? Me? Minatozaki Sana? Courting a guy like him? He should be grateful!

He raised his brows, "You cooked?" He snorted. "No thanks. I might end up at the hospital or worse at the cemetery."

I pouted and scowled at him, "Hey! I've watched YouTube! And why would I cause you that? I like you so much!"

Startled, he quickly look away from me and headed to the second floor. I tailed behind him. Maybe I could help him shower or change his clothes. I'm glad to help! Hihihi. Or just watch him do that.

"Stop following me." He hissed but I ignored that. "Look, lady, I don't like you."

I tilt my head and grabbed the ring on my pocket, "Wear this."

It's an engagement ring that I bought for us. Someone might call me stupid for marrying a guy I just met but I'm afraid that the past will happen again, to repeat that heart wrenching past. I got this chance. When I first saw him, I knew and I told myself that I will marry him no matter what. Even though he don't want me.

Erstwhile, when I was fourteen, I met this guy who made me feel how to be loved. He's the first guy who made me happy in every single way. Next to my daddy, of course. We were inseparable like twins. That strange feelings to my chest increases every single day and it somehow terrifies me. I asked my daddy about that kind of feeling, asking what does it mean and what it calls because I was clueless before. He told me that it's called love.

When I turned sixteen, I confessed that I'm inlove with him. I was glad that he feels the same and about to confess to me too but everytime he tries, the courage he build up will dissolve. He's afraid that I might dump him and leave him.

Then we started dating when I turned sixteen. I admit that, meeting him is one of the happiest moment of my life. My life turned more colorful for two years but... He left. He left me without saying anything. No goodbye, no anything. It was so painful. Seeing your guy leaving you is so painful that you can't even control yourself and your chest hurts like it was about to burst. After that wonderful two years with him, my life turn miserable. I can't live a day without him but I tried not to be affected. I tried not to be stuck in the past even though I wanted to. Moving on from him is torturous but I need to.

"Hey." I snapped back from my thoughts when Tzuyu clicked his fingers. "You okay?"

I shook my head, "Sorry. Yes, of course."

Lies. Of course I am not.

He was about to ask something but I hastily turn my back on him and went to my room. I thought I already moved on? Why does still hurts? It's been years but it still hurts.

When I got to my room, I locked the door and slide down of it, hugging my knees against my chest. Quietly, I started crying and clutching on my hands. The moments from the past started flashing through my head and I can't stop it. The more the memories came back, the more it hurts. Fuck. I hate this. I hate being this weak.