-FOURTY THREE-

3rd person's POV

Tzuyu opened the door for Sana who elegantly stepped out of the luxurious car. Jihyo brought her own car while Nayeon rode on Jeongyeon's. Everyone turn their heads to the five people making their way inside the mall because it's where Nayeon wants to go. Even though the girls are famous — since Sana and Nayeon are actresses while Jihyo's Sana's manager — people can't help, especially girls, to stare at the two tall guys with them.

Girls swoon over the two hot dudes who have their hand on their own girls. Jeongyeon — also known as Director Yoo — smiled at some girls, earning slaps from Nayeon. While Tzuyu kept his face straight, tightly holding onto Sana's hand. People didn't dare to clustered around the actresses because they're afraid that Tzuyu and Jeongyeon might beat them up or what so they just watch from afar, taking videos and photos of the stars. Jihyo, on the other hand, is talking someone on her phone.

"Who are you talking to?" Sana asked as she lean closer, trying to eavesdrop, but Jihyo pushed her face away. "Ouch!"

"Jihyo noona, don't do that." Tzuyu glared at Jihyo but the brunette ignored him.

"I'm talking to a friend. I'll be leaving now." She said as she scurry away.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" Nayeon shouted when she saw Jihyo scurrying away.

"Don't shout." Jeongyeon scratched his not-so-itchy chin while scolding Nayeon who frowned at him. "I mean, okay, shout louder, babe."

Sana chuckled. "Under who?"

Jeongyeon make face that made Tzuyu but his lower lip to present himself from chuckling. Sana mentioned that Jeongyeon was their director and he's older than them, he couldn't believe that the dude acts like that even though he's now a professional. He acts childishly.

"Kang, called me!" Jihyo shouted back and sprinted away, the red tint on her cheeks didn't go unnoticed by the four.

"Aish. Her ex? Why the hell would her ex called her?" Nayeon frowned, looking like she's about to follow where Jihyo is going.

"Ah, let her. Jihyo know what she's doing." Sana said and hopefully looked at where Jihyo went. 'Hope they won't end up screaming at each other though.'

"So where do we go first?" Tzuyu asked, glancing at Sana who's clinging like a slot on his bicep.

"I've never experienced watching on a cinema. Why won't we try?" Nayeon suggestively said.

Tzuyu glance at her and back to Sana. "I'm asking no one but you, Sana."

Jeongyeon burst out laughing. Sana bit her tongue, pinching Tzuyu's side, while Nayeon smiled creepily. Tzuyu smirked and look at Nayeon in a mocking way.

"Sana, your man is a hot stuff but undeniably savage." Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"I know right." Sana giggled and decided to go to cinema first.

Sana received a text from Jihyo that she's with Daniel so Sana told them to go to the cinema. Great, they will have a triple date. Then Sana remembered Momo, she tried texting the girl but she wasn't replying so Sana think she's still asleep since it's just 11 in the morning.

"Hi." Daniel, Jihyo's ex boyfriend, smiled shyly, his eyes turn into crescent moon.

"Hi my ass." Nayeon spat, earning a nudge from Sana.

"Hey, Dan. What's up?" Sana cheerfully asked.

"Nothing special." The guy replied and glance at Jihyo before grabbing her hand. Sana and Nayeon's eyes dropped on their clasped hands and raised their brows. "We're back together."