-NINE-

Momo's POV

I was shook when this stranger guy suddenly claimed that Sana's his fiancé. Shook and mad. Sana never mentioned about getting engaged before. I just knew about her first relationship but never knew about the engagement thing. Did she hide it from me? Or this guy is just lying right now? Maybe the latter. Sana don't hide from me. We promise each other that we won't hide secrets from each other.

"Sana, what's the meaning of this?" I asked, my brows furrowing.

The guy named Seokjin look at me, "Are you together?"

"No, of course not!" Sana screamed before scowling at him again. "Can you leave now, Jin? You're being delusional."

Sana's about to turn her back on this guy but he strides towards Sana and grabbed her hand. Me? I just watched them because I don't think interfering with them will be a great move.

"Sana, we both know that we're engaged! I'm not being delusional! I proposed two years ago and you said 'yes'!" Seokjin desperately exclaims.

"You know why." Sana's in the urge of crying as she yank Seokjin's hand. "Leave."

She shot me a meaningful look so I quickly went infront of her and gestured Seokjin to leave. He didn't budge and look at Sana pleadingly.

"Are you deaf? Sana wanted you to leave." I scowled at him. "Or you want me to call a police right now? You're trespassing."

He clenched his jaw before sighing and giving Sana one last look before going out. When he's finally gone, I locked the door and whirl to face Sana. She have a lot of explanations to do! If she didn't know that guy, I might think that he was a psycho but they knew each other!

Crossing my arms, I cocked my brows and gave her a 'explain, now' look. She shook her head at me and stormed away, going to the kitchen. Of course I didn't let her escape my interrogation and followed her.

"Sana, what was that?" I asked while she's drinking a glass of water. "Care to explain?"

After drinking, she whipped her head towards me, "Momo, I don't wanna talk about it."

"Tell me or not?" I scowled at her. "If not then leave too."

She stared at me for a few seconds, her hands gripping tightly on the counter, making her knuckles turn pale. I'm tapping my foot at the floor, waiting for her explanation while still crossing my arms against my chest.

"He really was my fiancé." She grits her teeth. "Please, Momo, I don't want to talk about it."

"Fine." I murmured when I saw her sad expression.

Tzuyu's POV

Sana didn't went home last night and I couldn't fucking sleep because my conscience won't let me. Her bestfriend, who's name is Momo, was with her and that calm me a bit but knowing that she cried because of me can't let me sleep peacefully. Now, my head aches so bad because I didn't slept well last night. I only slept for two fucking hours.

"Woah. You look like a zombie." Chaeyoung chortled.

I rolled my eyes, "Don't tease me, smol, I'm not in the mood."

"You're always not in the mood, tall buddy." He snorted and pat my back. "Can't sleep last night?"

I wanted to say 'Isn't it obvious?' But instead, I shooed him away because I'm not really in the mood of talking right now.