-FIFTY NINE-

Tzuyu's POV

When Dahyun left us, we just stood there awkwardly. I don't know what to act towards her. We parted for years and she hated me so I really don't know what to act. But what does she mean by 'You never did anything to me'?

"U-uhm..." I cleared my throat. "How are you?"

She shyly tucked her hair behind her ear. She's not a teen anymore. When I left them she's still sixteen? Or around that. But now, if I'm not mistaken, she's already twenty. My sister had grown up beautifully.

"Good...err, you?" She pursed her lips and smiled at me.

"Well, I'm good." I scratched my not so itchy temple.

She grinned but it abruptly vanished. I was surprised when she suddenly pinched my forearm, making me whimper. Bewildered, I looked at her while grimacing but she's scowling at me.

"All this time you're alive?! You made us cry over someone else—oh my God! Who the heck is that dude that we cried for?! Oppa is that body fake or something?!" She asked, shuddering.

I sighed. "That guy is a criminal with a brain disorder, said Dahyun. He found his identity when he talked to the policemen who investigated the small hut. They said the guy was a prisoner who escaped and were hiding on the small hut where I was. The policemen also thanked us because he's dead now. Lol. Then I requested Dahyun to tell the police not to tell you guys who the real guy is since that guy doesn't have a family anymore."

She slapped my chest again. Okay, nothing changed about her. She's still that violent, cute sister of mine.

"Why'd you do that?! We're crying like hell and here you are, chillin'?! Oppa, how could you?!" She pouted and slapped my chest again.

"I just...want Sana to believe that I'm already dead to know if she'll care or—" again, I received a slap. Now, it's on my face. "Ouch, lil sis, that hurts."

"That slap is for making us cry! I wish Sana unnie will slap you harder when she found out that you're alive and she cried like shit over someone else's." She groaned and stomped her feet. "Oppa! I missed you! I thought you really left us!"

I chuckled and then I remember what she said. "Wait. What were you talking about awhile ago? That I didn't do anything to you?"

She looked at me and smiled softly.

Then she explained to me everything. That it was all Elkie's fault. I couldn't help but feel pity and mad at her. Pity because she has that kind of mentality and I think she has a brain damage or something and mad because she ruined everything with her so called 'love'. Well, it wasn't love at all. She was an obsessed bitch.

"Oh my God! Mommy and daddy— I mean, ehem, mom and dad should know this!" She exclaimed and looked away from me. She's acting like a grown up woman now, eh?

"A-are you sure? Are they still mad at me?" I worriedly asked.

She rolled her eyes. "I told you, they already know. Believe it or not but they were searching for you and when mom saw you on tv, she was crying because she missed you so much."

I missed her too. I missed dad. I missed Minju. I missed all of them. Now, I felt bad that I left them. But I didn't regretted escaping because if I didn't do that maybe I got trapped on Elkie's plan. Maybe I didn't met Sana. Maybe I'm now dating or even married with Elkie.

My life wouldn't be like how it is right now if I decided not to escape. Destiny really worked amazingly. It made me and Sana met and my life would be more wonderful than it ever has when I met her. I'm already sure with Sana.