-TWENTY EIGHT-

Tzuyu's POV

Since Sana's will be out until before dinner, I planned to go to Chaeyoung's place since I'm bored. I didn't texted or inform him that I'm coming over since my phone's dead so I left it at the house.

After parking my motorbike infront of Chaeyoung's house, I take off my helmet and went inside. His house isn't huge nor small. It's fine though since he's the only one who's living here. He told me that his brother works at Busan so he barely go home here and his parents are at overseas because of business.

Chaeyoung is rich but still works as delivery guy at Minatozaki's and he told me that it was just for fun.

"Chae?" I knocked but no one responded. I checked if his car is here and it is so he's home. "Chaeyoung, I'm here."

I knocked twice but he's not opening the door nor responding. Curling my lips, I tried to twist the doorknob and it opened. Why is that small won't respond to me? Maybe busy.

"Chae?" Still, no one. "I'm going in."

I wander around the living room but he's not there, until I heard faint noises at the kitchen. Rolling my eyes, I went there.

"Chaeyoung—" I quickly turn around as soon as I went inside the kitchen and walk away, eyes wide open.

"What the fuck, dude!?" I heard Chaeyoung. "Damn."

"Sorry! I didn't know!" I groaned and facepalmed.

Shit. They shouldn't make out in a kitchen, especially when the door is fucking unlocked. But, damn, what the heck? I just saw Chaeyoung making out with someone! I'm not just sure who it was since I quickly turn around and left.

But I saw how Chaeyoung suck the girl's neck. Damn.

"You done?" I asked, still shocked and disgusted. "Damn, dude, don't make out in a kitchen."

"Damn, dude, you should've called my name." Then I felt a smack at the back of my head. I groaned and look over my shoulder to glare at Chaeyoung.

"You—" the girl he was making out came out of the kitchen and my eyes widened. "M-Mina?"

I thought she likes me? Well, she was just interested at me. No, I'm not jealous. Yes, I like Mina but that was before. We barely see and talk to each other so my feelings for her didn't deepened.

"Hi, Tzu." She blushes and look down.

"Hey, I didn't know - you - I.." I sheepishly laugh as I look at Chaeyoung with questioning look. He's grinning like a maniac so I slap his face slightly.

"I gotta go." Mina shyly said. Damn, she looks adorable.

Chaeyoung nods his head and peck on Mina's lip, making her blush even more while I rolled my eyes at them. Gross.

"Take care, jagi." He winked then Mina left.

He's smiling the whole time, looking at Mina until she's gone. When he looks at me, he raised his brows and his smile froze because I'm crossing my arms while blankly looking at him.

"What?" He tilt his head.

"You two together?" I asked as I plopped on his soft sofa.

"Yep. We're dating. Sorry, forgot to tell you, dude, and why are you here?" He sat beside me, touching his lips while grinning like an idiot. This guy is whipped.