-SIXTEEN-

Sana's POV

"I wanted to say sorry." He said as he averted his eyes from me.

Biting my lower lip, I stared at the plate infront of me like it's the most interesting thing I've ever seen. Why am I suddenly nervous? Come on, Sana, you're not like this. You're bold and confident!

"Uhm... It's fine." I said and slightly smile.

Yes he hurt me but it's fine already. He has an effect on me that I can't even name what. Just... I just like him so much.

"Sorry for everything." He sighed. "Let's not be awkward to each other? And about Mina..."

My heart poud harder, faster by the mention of that name. What if he likes her? What if that Mina is her type? What if he will tell me that he need to break the engagement because of her? Well, he was just forced, I understand why is he acting like that but can't he just accept it? Or I'm just too selfish?

I'm not ready to hear that he likes someone else.

"She's just..." He stared at me, contemplating.

I shrugged, "It's okay if you don't want to—"

"A friend." He cut me off. "She's just a friend."

For the nth time, my heart did a flip out of joy. Hearing that Mina's just his friend made me happy. I slowly smiled.

"That's good. I don't like sharing." I smirked.

He rolled his eyes, as expected, "I am not—"

"Let's eat? I'm hungry." I interrupted him and put foods on his plate.

"You don't need to serve me."

"I insist."

"But—"

"I'm your fiancé. Forced or not, I'm still your fiancé and I want to serve you."

He stopped me by grabbing my hand. Lifting my gaze, our eyes locked and I can see how his eyes scream coldness. I felt electricity when his hand touched mine. The feeling is damn too familiar.

"Let me serve you." He said and slowly put my hand down. "I've been a bad guy for the past few weeks and I want to make it up to you."

I was taken aback. Never have I ever expected him to say that. Seeing him put foods on my plate, a simple gesture, made me smile like an idiot.

I watched him serve me and I can't describe what I felt right now. But my smile froze when I realized why is he doing this. He just wanted to make it up to me, not because he likes me. 'Oh, Sana. You should still be grateful!'

"Uhm.." I hemmed. "Tell me... About yourself?"

He snorted. "You just say that after a few weeks of living with me."

"Hey! You're always out! I don't have the chance to know you!" I pouted and scowl at him.

"You forced to be my fiancé without knowing me, wow." He sarcastically said.

"Liking someone doesn't need to know him or her well. I just like you because I like you. That's it." I shrugged and put a meat on my mouth, slowly chewing on it.

He stared at me in disbelief then he spoke, "What if you met a killer but he's good looking? Will you still forced to marry him?"

I shrugged. "I don't think so. I already met handsome guys but only you who got my interest." Well, that's the truth.