-SEVEN-

Sana's PoV

"What are you sulking for?" Momo said while drying her hair using a towel.

I pouted even more as I used a filter to our video call, "Tzuyu said he rather starve himself than stay with me. You know how harsh that was?"

She paused drying her hair and clenched her jaw, "That's your fault, you wanted to marry a guy you don't even know. I'm sure he will hurt you more if you stayed with him any longer. Friendly tip, my friend: don't marry a guy because he's hot as fuck especially when you just met him."

"You don't understand me.." I mumbled and plopped on my bed, my face pressing on the soft cushion.

It's so boring! I don't have any projects yet and my upcoming movie will get film next month. Going out will be risky for me since I'm an actress so I just stayed here inside my house. Oh, scratch that. Our house.

"You are the one who don't understand me." She emphasized the word 'you', making me groan. "That's what you get on watching Disney movies. They fell inlove at first sight and have a happily ever after ending." She made face while saying the last sentence. "Have you heard about the word 'fiction'? Sana, not all Disney movies can come true in real life. Oh, well, all of it can't come true."

"Excuse me, you watch barbie!" I yelled at her, switching the filter to a funnier one.

She rolled her eyes, "But it's not Disney."

"It's still the same, shut up." I hissed and pouted again. "Momo, am I pretty?"

Frozing from her spot, she suddenly looked tense and look away from me. Pouting, I changed the filter again and sighed. Why is she looking away? Doesn't she find me pretty? But daddy always tell me that I'm pretty. Mommy also says that before so what's wrong? Am I not pretty anymore or my parents were just lying? But I know to myself that I'm not ugly. I have eyes to look at my reflection, duh.

"You wouldn't have a lot of suitors if not." She snorted after awhile.

"Then why don't Tzuyu like me?" I whined, flailing my hands and feet like a kid. "Maybe I'm not pretty enough? Maybe I need to change something from me? Maybe I need a makeover? Or maybe—"

She cuts me off, "You don't need to change yourself to make people like you. If they don't like you, then don't force yourself to them."

"But I like him, Momo." I sasses and sit up. "You can't just stick to your old self, knowing that the one you like don't like you. Sometimes we need to change for better, not just for someone else but for ourselves too."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes and started combing her hair. "For me, you don't need to change. Other people out there loves you for who you are. Don't change for one single person when a lot of people likes you already." Pursing her lips, she sighed again. "I'm ending the call now. I still need to meet mom."

I pouted and nodded my head, "See you soon. Bye."

She smiled sweetly, "Bye."

When she ended the call, I sighed loudly as I plopped down the bed again. Thinking why does Tzuyu don't like me, I pouted. What's wrong with me? Why does he hates me? Momo's right when she said that I have a lot of suitors. As in a lot of them.

There are actors who are courting me. Also singers, models, and famous guys... And even girls. There's Mark Tuan, a famous model. One of the famous guy of a boy group band, Jeon Jungkook. Also Kim JunMyun, Kim Mingyu, and Jeon Wonwoo who were my leading man before. Not to mention the girls who confess that they have the hots for me. The famous dancer and rapper, Lalisa Manoban and the singer named Jung Eunbi. I can't even list them all. I'm not bragging but I'm just saying. Aish. I don't get it. If they like me then why Tzuyu don't?