-EIGHTEEN-

Tzuyu's POV

Anxiousness started seeping inside my chest when I stepped in Sana's room. Fuck this. I wanted to sleep inside my room but she use those dumb rules against me! Why did I even think of making rules without realizing that she's not normal?

"Maybe we should change the tenth rule—"

"Why not all?" I curled my lips.

She glance at me but ignored my remark, "You'll sleep at the bed."

"No. I'm okay at the floor." I said and fix my bed things on the floor.

Shrugging, she went to the shower with clothes and a towel. Once she's gone, I saunter around her room. Her things scream expensiveness and girly. Then I saw a photo album. I opened it and saw a lot of her child photos. Subconsciously, smile started forming on my lips.

'She was cute.'

But now she's cuter and pretty.

Wait, what?

I flinched a little when the bathroom door opened, revealing her who's wearing a baggy shirt and... Underwear?!

"Why the fuck are you only wearing underwear!?" I cried.

She glance at me with a smile, "Should I remove it?"

I pinched the bridge of my nose, squeeze my eyes shut and sigh in disbelief. This woman is uniquely annoying. She don't failed to frustrate me all the time.

"Whatever. Just sleep." I went to my bed on the floor and laid on it. "Good night."

"Good night, baby, sleep tight." She sweetly said and I just ignore that.

Closing my eyes, I'm ready to drift off to sleep but I felt a presence behind me. I ignored that and just tightly close my eyes then I felt arm circling on my stomach. Opening my eyes wide, I turn around and saw Sana smiling at me.

"Hands off." I grunted but she shook her head. "Damn it, Sana, I said—"

"Don't you remember rule number 3? Cuddles are allowed." She smirked and snuggle closer to me.

I sit up and clicked my tongue. That stupid rules again!

"Come on, baby, I'm so tired." She tiredly said.

I don't have any choice but to lay down again. She wrapped her hand on my stomach again, causing it to flex. Pressing my lips in a thin line, I just closed my eyes to sleep since I'm also tired.

Not just a minute after, I felt her hand caressing my cheek. Opening my eyes again, I scowl at her but we're too close that made me froze.

"Sana, I can't sleep." I lowly said, slightly groaning.

"Sorry. I just... Can't help it." She smiled and rested her hand on my chest. "I like you so much, Tzuyu."

I can feel and see her sincerity. It made me felt something inside me but ignore it. Usually, I would retort something but I don't have anything in mind right now.

She started leaning towards me so I stopped breathing and close my eyes. I'd never been in a relationship and this close to a girl makes me anxious as hell.

Then I felt soft pairs of lips at the corner of my lip. I slowly opened my eyes and our eyes locked. She sweetly smiled at me but my eyes flicker down her plumpy lips. I suddenly have an urge to kiss those lips.

"What—" before she could talk more, I claimed her lips.

Our lips touched and I think her lips are now my favorite flavor. It taste like peach. She kissed me back and cupped my face while I held her nape to deepen the kiss. I don't know what gotten into me but I feel like kissing her.

Her father forced me to sign the contract, she always annoy me, always piss me off but here I am... Kissing her.

Is this the right thing to do? Does kissing her is the right thing to do?

I don't know.

She suddenly pull away from the kiss, making me miss her lips.

"Why did you k-kissed me?" She asked, out of breath.

"I don't know either." I sighed.

"But, Tzuyu, if you don't like me, don't force it—"

"Stop." I put my forefinger on her lips. "Don't think. Don't think for now."

Then I kissed her again. She didn't respond for a second but eventually kissed me back again. I started petting her and she did the same but I'm not planning to have sex with her. Not now, I think. I'm not still into her. Well... I think I can like her back too. Maybe I should give us a chance.

Sana's POV

I stared at Tzuyu's sleeping face and gently touched my lips again. It's already 12 in the midnight but I can't still sleep. Our kiss awhile ago kept on replaying inside my head and I'm like an idiot smiling the whole time. When his lips touched mine, wave of euphoria were hitting on my chest.

He kissed me.

Does that mean that he likes me too? Well, he wouldn't kiss me twice if not. Or maybe just starting to like me? I hope yes. I really hope. I wanna marry him.

"I'll do my best to be the best, baby." I whispered so he wouldn't wake up then placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

3rd person's POV

"Seokjin." He called when he saw his cousin sitting at the couch.

The guy straighten his back, eyes shut wide when he saw his cousin at his condo in the middle of the night.

"Hey, you're already here. But what are you doing at my place?" Seokjin frowned as he saw his cousin carrying luggages. "Don't tell me you're staying here?"

The shorter guy chuckled, "Obviously."

Seokjin felt happy when he saw his cousin again. It's been a long time since they got along. They had a misunderstanding before but they're okay now. At least they're back to what they were before.

"Then welcome back, cousin." Seokjin grinned and give him a manly hug.

"Thanks, dude. But I'm not back for nothing. I'm here to take back what's mine." He smugly smile and pat Seokjin's shoulder. "How's Sana?"

"She's... Engage with someone else." Seokjin nervously said.

The guy's smile froze and look at Seokjin with full shock. It's just a few years that he left but Sana already found someone else? How the heck did that happened? He didn't even got into any relationship because he's still inlove with Sana!

"With who?" He gritts his teeth.

Seokjin sighed, "His name is Chou Tzuyu."

"Chou Tzuyu, huh?" The shorter guy smirk deviously. "He can't steal my girl. I know Sana's still into me. Once she saw me again, she will realize that it's still me. That she still loves me."

Seokjin nod his head and looped his hand on the shorter guy's shoulder. They're very close like twins.

"I'm on full support... Dahyun-ah."