-THIRTY-

Sana's POV

Did I heard that right? He likes me?

"What? You what?" I wanted to confirm because I might heart it wrong!

He glance away, ears turning red. The scene made me smile widely. My mood just flipped because of what he said. The effect of this guy on me is no joke. What the fuck, my heart's pounding erratically.

""I just realized by now and I was just in denial." He said after a long silence.

I bit my lower lip and buried my face on his chest, squealing like a teenager. He chuckled when he heard me squealing but I ignored him and happily stood up the bed to start jumping. His laugh filled the room when I'm dancing, shouting in so much ecstasy. I might look like an idiot right now but I can't help it!

"Oh my god! For real?!" I asked when I stopped jumping, looking at him expectantly.

"It's a prank." He scrunched his nose.

My smile froze. What the actual fuck?

"Damn you." I cursed and plopped on the bed, crossing my arms. He laugh again. "Stop laughing, idiot! I hate you!"

He sat up and I was startled when he wrapped his hands on me. Resting his chin on my shoulder, I gulped. Our faces are pressed together and my heart's doing somersaults every seconds. His hands are folded together while hugging me from behind, my back pressed against his chest.

"Just kidding. I really do like you." He whisper to my ears, sending shivers down my spine. "You might not believe that for now but I'll prove it."

I look at him, causing our nose to touched. My eyes are almost crossed because of our proximity. His breath mixed with mine and my lips started trembling when his lips slightly brushed on mine.

"I'm going to court you." He smoothly said.

"B-but you're my fiancé already." I gulped. His eyes are still on mine and I can't seem to look away from it.

"I was forced. Now I wanted to court you. Not forced but willingly." He placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

It made my heart flipped again.

Forehead kisses are always the best.

"Let's sleep?" He asked, smiling at me. Damn, I'm inlove with his beautiful smile.

"Let's." I grinned.

And that night, we slept together. Unlike the other nights, we're sleeping awkwardly but that time both of us were comfortable with each other's warmth. Me, trapped on his arms feels like I'm under my sanctuary.

Tzuyu's the cage I would never escape from. He's the poison I've willing to drink. He's the cliff I'm willing to jumped off. He's the deep ocean I'm willing to drown in. He may be the death of me but I'm willing to risk my own life just to be with him. Damn, I'm so whipped.

When I woke up, I found Tzuyu wide awake, staring at me. My face flushed and quickly hid my face using my hands. I also checked if I have rheum. Argh! Why would he stare at me like that!? I really hate it when someone saw me wake up because I'm ugly as fuck.

"Why are you hiding?" He chuckled.

"I hate it when someone saw my morning face." I said while covering my face.

"Why? You should be used to it because you're now sleeping with your fiancé." It made me blush hard when he claim himself as my fiancé! Omg!

We slept together before but I always wake up early because I don't want him to see my morning face. I should wash my face first before I face him every morning.

"Still! I don't want!" I groaned and jump off the bed. "I'm ugly as fu—"

He grabbed my hand and suddenly kissed my lips, making me froze. "I'm pregnant."

"What?" I blinked, stifling my laugh.

"I thought we're saying impossible things here." He chuckled. Again, my face flushed. I'm not hsed to this side of him!

"I didn't know that you're cheesy too, Mr. Chou." I teased and laugh at him, clutching my stomach.

"But seriously. You're not ugly as fuck." He mimicked my voice, making us laugh together. "You might not be the most beautiful girl in the whole world but you are in my world."

I laugh though I'm blushing so hard. "Chou Tzuyu! You're so cheesy! Reserve that for later, it's still early in the morning!"

This is the best morning ever. Laughing and talking to him with all smiles. What a wonderful day to begin with!

We went downstairs and he cooked breakfast for us. I'm telling him what happened to my day yesterday. Ranting how Jeongyeon and Nayeon almost glue themselves to each other and how Jihyo and I always act gagging every time they're kissing. He was laughing while listening to me and I feel happy just knowing that he's interested to everything I say. I feel happy because he's still listening even though I'm blabbering about nonsense things.

This js the first morning that we're talking like this and I hope the following days would be the same too.

"—they suck!" I made a disgusted look. "It's gross to see them to sweet but I also don't want them to break up. They're a cute couple to be honest."

"How about us?"

"Huh?"

"How about us? Are we a cute couple?" He asked. Again, for the umpteenth times, I blushed. He smirked when he saw me blushing. "Cute or not, we're still a couple. Come on, let's eat."

Chou fucking Tzuyu is a damn cheesy guy! No, not that I don't like it. I fucking love it! But he might kill me with his words and I don't want that to happen.

After eating breakfast. We both get ready for our work. Well, I'm getting ready because I'll be meeting my friends today while Tzuyu will go to daddy's company to work. Oh, I should talk to daddy that he should promote Tzuyu or give him a higher position. Maybe a CEO of our another company will do.

"I'll drive you to your meeting place." Tzuyu ssaid after fixing his polo shirt's collar and startd brushing his hair with comb.

"Your hair's longer now." I just noticed.

He look at the mirror. "Yeah. I think I need to go to barbershop later."

"Sure. I'll go with you." I grinned and wink at him. He smiled. "And, okay, drive me to our meeting place. I want you to meet some of my friends."

"Meeting friends stage now, eh?" He mocked and placed the comb to it's place before turning to face me.

"Yep." I giggled. "I wanna meet your friends too, except for Mina."

He laughed, making me hit his chest. "What's so funny?"

"Look, Mina's dating Chaeyoung, okay? Don't be jelly." He narrowed his eyes, teasing me. My cheeks set on fire and hit his chest again but fix his collar when it crumpled.

"I'm not jealous." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, you aren't." His voice still have a hint of tease so I scowl at him. He smiled at me and wink. "I'm yours, baby. Since I signed the contract and until forevermore."

'Oh, God. Tzuyu is really the death of me.'