-TWENTY TWO-

Dahyun's POV

I drunk the last drop of my cup as I tossed it to the trash bin. Jin, my cousin, took a glance at me but I ignored him and just stare at spaces. My hand tightly gripping on the edge of the table.

How can Sana do that? I'm back for her. Didn't she appreciate that? Since the day I kissed her, I never saw her. I went to her house before but she wasn't there and her neighbor told me that she already moved. She's not also at her condo. I wanted to see her. I wanted to talk to her. To talk about us.

I an investigation about her and Chou Tzuyu and my private investigator told me that she can't seek something from Chou Tzuyu because he have a private identity. But she told me that Sana just met Chou Tzuyu a month ago. So why the fuck did they got engaged? Maybe that Chou Tzuyu seduced Sana! Maybe he's a fucking gold digger who needs Sana's money.

I know it was my fault why Sana and I broke up. I pushed her to Jin. She accepted Jin's proposal and that hurts as hell. I thought they got married but I'm still thankful that they didn't.

Jin is gay and have a secret crush to Jungkook's friend, Kim Namjoon or also known as Rm. He's just afraid that his father would hate him if he new that he's dating a guy so he's just keeping it a secret.

"Hyun-ah." I tilt my head and face my cousin who's now grinning widely. "Rm's friend have a new opened club. Wanna go with me?"

I need that. I need to unwind.

"Sure. I'll just take a short shower." I said as I pat his shoulder and went to our room. We're sharing the same room.

After taking a short shower, I put a simple long sleeve shirt and jeans with Balenciaga white shoes. Few spray of Armani's perfume, I look at my face at the mirror and left. Jin's ready with his pink v-neck shirt, white short, and also white shoes. He looks handsome and cute.

We rode the elevator and he drove us to the bar. It have a lot of people inside. Some greeted me and I just smiled at them. I can't recognize the other people inside but still smiles at them since I wanted to befriend with everyone.

"Jin hyung! Here!" We glance at a tall guy with bunny smile.

"There they are!" Jin's voice held an unexpected enthusiasm.

"Shut it. You're bringing your real self out." I chuckled but he just rolled his eyes at me and squeal as he went to here his friends are.

I know who Namjoon hyung is but his other friends aren't familiar with me. A bit shy, I followed behind Jin and wave at the three guys. One looks like a bunny, while the other one looks like a cute horsie, while the other one is Namjoon hyung who has deep, cute dimples.

I think all of them are older than me.

"Guys, meet my cousin, Dahyun." Jin pats my shoulder.

Namjoon hyung is the one who stood up first and bowed at me, making me chuckle.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, nice to meet you, Dahyun." He smiled, showing his perfect set of white teeth and cute dimples.

"Nice to meet you too, hyung." I smirked at him and winked as I glance at Jin who almost drool while staring at Namjoon.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook." The guy with bunny smile said.

"I'm Jung Hoseok." The tallest guy grinned.

All of them are good looking, especially the tallest one. We started drinking until Jungkook fetched a tall guy with square smile at the other table, they danced at the dancefloor. Jin and Rm also left and nowhere to be found. Only me and Hoseok are left here.