-SIXTY-

Extra chapter for the day for y'all, especially for my lady❤️

3rd person's POV

Dahyun sneak inside Sana's house, tiptoeing so no one would notice him. It's five in the morning and he's planning to wake all their friends up. Tzuyu and his parents are fine now so the only thing he need to do right now is to talk to Sana.

Their plan is, Dahyun will wake all their friends up and tell them to leave while Tzuyu will go inside. He will lay beside Sana who's sleeping at the couch. Chou's wanted him to propose to Sana but Tzuyu told them that he's suck of luxurious proposals. He don't like cliché proposal so he's doing this. Also, he don't have enough time to prepare a surprise for Sana.

Well, she'll be surprised to see Tzuyu so that's enough already, Tzuyu thought.

"Argh... Dahyun?" Jihyo frowned and look around. "Why?"

Dahyun grinned cheekily. "Please help me wake the others up? I need to take you guys outta here."

Jihyo grumbled and held her head. "My head aches, God."

"Drink more." Dahyun chaffed with a giggle. "You're not alcohol free anymore."

"Ugh, stupid. Wake them up then." Jihyo grunted and sit up, still holding her head.

When all of them wake up, they went out of Sana's house, clueless. Nayeon's mouth have a packing tape because Jihyo said she will scream if someone will wake her up, plus, she has a hangover. She wasn't wrong so Dahyun quickly covered her mouth with packing tape so Sana wouldn't wake up.

All of them are already outside so Tzuyu clambered out of the car, his dad's car that he borrowed, Momo and Chaeyoung's jaw dropped to the concrete ground. Mina looked surprised but in a cute way. Daniel frozed on his spot. Jihyo's wide eyes widened even more. While Nayeon almost fainted so Dahyun quickly caught her.

"Did we drink too much alcohol last night and we're dead now?" Momo asked like a robot.

"Or...we're seeing a ghost?" Jeongyeon's knees trembles and hid behind Chaeyoung hid behind Mina so Jeongyeon hid behind Nayeon instead.

"Guys, chill, I'm real." Tzuyu grinned, sliding his hands inside his jogger.

Nayeon frowned and take the packing tape off her mouth. "You're not dead?" Tzuyu nodded as an answer. Furiously, Nayeon stepped forward and kicked Tzuyu's crotch, making him whimper in pain, holding onto his crotch. "YOU FUCKSTARD! SANA ALMOST DIED CRYING OVER YOU BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT YOU'RE DEAD AND NOW YOU'LL POP OUT OF NOWHERE LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED WITH A BIG GRIN ON YOUR FACE?!"

"Noona! That hurts!" Dahyun complained.

"AND YOU?!" Nayeon faced him and Dahyun started to shake in fear. "DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS?!"

"Y-yes—ahh!" Nayeon kicked his crotch too.

"THEN WHO THE FUCK IS THE GUY WE BURIED?!" Nayeon yelled and Tzuyu's afraid that she might wake Sana up.

"J-just...a retard." Tzuyu replied, wincing while leaning on the car. He couldn't walk or even stand. That hurts as hell but he deserve it.

"WHY DID YOU—" Jihyo slam her palm on Nayeon's mouth to shut her up, scowling at Tzuyu and Dahyun who are holding their own thing.

"Explain." She demanded.

Tzuyu took a deep breath and explain everything to them. He got punched from Chaeyoung but the dude cried because he really thought Tzuyu died. Tzuyu can't help but smile because he found a real friend like Chaeyoung. While Momo slapped him, he think his jaw's dislocated now. Mina, Daniel, and Jeongyeon didn't react at all but their faces shows how disappointed they are of Tzuyu.