-TWENTY FOUR-

Idk when will be my next ud:>

—forsatzuonly

Sana's POV

The lightning strikes followed by a loud thunder that roared all over the place. I scooted to the edge of the bed, my back pressed to the headboard while hugging my knees. It's just three in the afternoon and I just got home from out meeting, slightly drenched with the heavy rain outside. It's also blackout, adding anxiousness to me even more.

Maybe there's a storm coming. I shuddered when the lightning serpentine strikes again and almost cried when the thunder roared loudly. The lightning is fine but the thunder makes me cry as heck. I'm afraid of it.

"Mommy..." I mumbled as I hug my knees even tighter.

Tears started clouding my eyes as I started sobbing too. At this kind of situation, I'm missing my mommy. She's the one who's always there for me, comforting and hugging me. Unfortunately, she's not here anymore.

I buried my head between my chest and knees as I silently cry. I wish mommy's still here.

I heard the door opened so I lift my head, "Mommy?"

But it's not my mommy. Instead of a petite woman, a guy stood there. When the lightning bolted, light crossed all over my room, giving me a chance to see who the guy was.

I was shocked to see Dahyun there. Before I could asked what is he doing here, he rushed to me and hugged me. I squeeze my eyes shut and hugged him back, burying my face on his chest.

"There's a storm, why are you here?" I lowly asked, my cheeks pressed on his chest.

He pull away and tucked my hair behind my ear. "The thunder's too loud and I remembered you. I went to your house at Busan an hour ago but you weren't there so I asked your father instead.

"H-he told you where I live?" I asked, a bit shocked. Why would daddy tell him where I live now? He hated Dahyun when he left me.

He nod his head. "Wait, I'm a bit wet. I'll just change my clothes. Don't be afraid now. I'm here."

At least I'm with someone now.

'But I wish it's Tzuyu...'

Tzuyu's POV

"Shit." Chaeyoung muttered a cursed when the power went off. I grope for my phone inside my pocket and turn it on to see.

The thunder roared longer. I suddenly remember about Sana. She usually go home at 5 or 6 pm. Maybe she's not yet home.

But what if she is?

"Hey, Tzuyu, aren't you going home?" Chaeyoung asked me, nudging my shoulder.

"Our work's not yet done." I simply answered as I put the boxes on the delivery truck.

"It's raining heavily so our manager won't let us deliver. Go home now. Your fiancé might need you." He said, wiggling his brows. "It's cold so she need some heat—"

I throw a small box at him, making him laugh out loud. Our co-workers glance at us because of his loud laugh. He's a damn guy but he's like a girl.

"Ouch. But seriously, dude, you must go home now."

"Why would I?"

"I heard in an interview before that Sana's afraid of thunder."

I straightened my back and snapped my neck towards his direction. He's smirking, making me rolled my eyes.

"So you should go home—"

I throw another box at him and went to the locker area. I grabbed my backpack and run out of our department. Chaeyoung called my name but I avoided him and jogged to where my motorbike is.

Despite of the loud thunder and heavy rain, I disregard the storm and maneuver fastly. My motorbike almost slipped when I turn left but I managed to balance it again. When I got home, I quickly parked my motorbike beside a white Mercedes Benz.

Who's car is this?

I shrugged it off and run to our house. My things and clothes are drenched but I didn't mind it and almost fly to the second floor, skipping five steps of stairs. When I opened Sana's room, I got rooted to where I am when I saw Sana hugging a guy.

The guy's hands are wrapped on Sana's while she's burying her face on the guy's chest. They're laying on the bed comfortably, like they're not hearing the loud wind and thunders. My chest is moving up and down as I watch them.

It's the guy I saw at the club. The guy she was talking to.

Both of them are asleep now.

I clenched my jaw and just closed the door, slamming it a bit hard before going to the guest room where I was sleeping before. I put my wet things to the corner before going out of the house again. I locked the front door and drove back to our company, hoping that Chaeyoung's still there.

Maybe I can stay at their house for tonight since another guy's already sleeping with Sana.

How dare them.

Chaeyoung's POV

"Hey, Tzu, why did you go back—" He walk passed me, making me blink a lot of times.

When I snapped back to reality, I followed behind him. I peek to see his face and I almost shudder when I saw his sharp eyes and dark face. His clothes are also drenched.

"Why are you here? Didn't you go home?" I asked but again, he ignored me.

What's up with him?

"Can I stay in your house for tonight?" He asked instead.

"Huh? But why?" I frowned.

He looked away. "Can I? Or not? Just answer."

Geez. I think someone's with his turn of the month. But he wasn't like this when he left. Maybe something happened? Maybe they fought? Or what? I'm curious but I don't wanna ask him since he looks mad right now.

"Uhm, my brother went home earlier with our cousin and they'll be staying at my house so you can't." I apologetically said. He bit his lower lip and faintly nod. "But I know someone you can stay with."

He look at me. "Who?"

"Mina."