EPILOGUE

Warning: R-18 | SPG | Matured sexual content

Read at your own risk.

There's nothing more important than marrying the one you love, the one you're ready to spend your whole life with. Now, Tzuyu's more than happy and blessed that he have Sana.

Tzuyu woke up this morning seeing his gorgeous wife beside him, snuggled closer to him, is one of the best morning ever. Her pouty lips were brushing his neck and he couldn't help but grin as he wrapped his hands on his wife's waist, sniffing her natural, wonderful fragrance.

He let out a sigh of contentment as he planted a soft kiss on her forehead. It's been three years since they got married but they still didn't have their first born yet because they're both busy. Tzuyu's managing his parents' company while Sana became a super star and were got invited by numerous times to other countries to be their special guest.

They don't have much time to each other but they understand each other. Tzuyu don't just respect Sana and her decisions but also her dreams. It's what she wants and he's her husband, he's her number one supporter of all time.

Relationships aren't always perfect and great because they're also having some fights but that didn't last long for a day or two because Tzuyu will always apologize even though it's not his fault. Geez. His wife is not just arrogant and violent but also prideful. Nevertheless, Tzuyu still love her more than anything else.

"Good morning, my lady." Tzuyu greeted when Sana slowly fluttered her eyes open. She grinned at him and even snuggled closer, smooching his neck, tickling him a bit. "Ticklish, hon."

She giggled and look at Tzuyu. "Do my mouth smell?"

The man playfully pinched his nose with a grimace, making Sana pout and withdraw her hands on him. "I'm kidding, wifey. But it smell tequila."

"We drink, of course." She snorted and rolled her eyes.

She's right. They drunk last night with friends because it's DahMo's wedding anniversary and their daughter's birthday, Kim Chaeyeon, who inherited Momo's dancing skills and Dahyun's rapping. DahMo got married first before Sana and Tzuyu while 2yeon are planning to get married next year followed with DanHyo and Minju who's currently dating a girl named Ahn Yujin.

Tzuyu brushed the tip of his nose on Sana's jaw and she shudder, her breath turn sharp and heavy as her body tense up. Tzuyu's fingertips stroked her bare shoulder down to her arm and he felt her goosebumps.

"We're married for three years already, are we?" Tzuyu husked against her ears, smirking as he can feel her breathing changed.

"Y-yes..." She breathed, gripping on the blanket tightly.

He peppers her shoulders with kisses and even pull the strap of her nightgown down. "Maybe it's time to have a baby, hm?"

She didn't respond but nod her head, letting Tzuyu's hands to start petting her. Whimpers escaped her mouth when he slowly pulled the strap of her nightgown down her slender, perfect, beautiful body.

Tzuyu felt a huge tent on his boxers when he saw her almost naked body, only panties were covering her silky, delicate, sensuous body. She moaned when Tzuyu's hands traveled on her sides. His lips trailed from her ankle up to her thighs, producing soft moans from Sana. When his lips reached her hips, he tucked his thumb inside the garter or her undies, pulling it and letting it go, making a slapping sound.