-EIGHT-

Sana's POV

"Hey, why are you here?" Momo asked, surprised when she saw me infront of her door.

It's already midnight and I drive here because I can't stay in my house! I'm mad! So mad! Why did Tzuyu not eat? Why did he came home late?! I prepared that food for him! I've cooked almost twenty times because I want the food to be perfect but he didn't eat it! My effort turn to nothing. And I also waited for him for hours! Argh! So annoying!

Suddenly, I threw my hands on her, hugging her tight. I'm sad that Tzuyu didn't appreciate my efforts. Does he really hate me that much?

"What happened?" Momo softly asked, rubbing her hand on my back.

"Can I stay here tonight?" I refuse to answer her question.

If I tell her about it, she'll scold me again. She'll be mad, blame me for cramming myself to a guy that doesn't interested in me. I'm just afraid that it will happen again.

She sighed, "Of course. Anytime, Sana. You're always welcome here."

"Thank you."

Momo's the best and I can't ask for more. She always welcome me to her house anytime. Sometimes she's really annoying but always lend her shoulder for me to lean in when I'm in pain and her arms to hug me when I'm sad. She's the best, best girl ever. If I will be a guy, I would definitely fall for her.

Tzuyu's POV

I got out of the shower, drying my hair using my left hand with a towel. This is my first night here and I don't feel happy at all. Yes, I have shelter but I'm living with an annoying, loudmouth woman.

But did she really did that? She prepared foods and waited for me for hours? Or did I just heard it wrong? Maybe. Why would a spoiled brat like her will do an effort for me? There's no way that will happen. I know she likes me, it's obvious, but that won't change the fact that she's a brat. With an awful attitude.

Since I'm still tipsy, I went down to grab some water before I sleep. I don't wanna wake up with severe hangover tomorrow.

I walked pass her room and it's a bit ajar, making me roll my eyes. She really don't know how to lock a door. How did she live for years without getting robbed or what? She's so unwary. Shooking my head, I went at the kitchen and stopped on my tracks when I saw the table. It have two dishes and utensils.

"She really did..." I don't know but my voice quiver with guilt.

Maybe a spoiled brat can really do this.

Sighing, I cover the foods and put the utensils back to their places before grabbing a water and going upstairs. I peeked inside her room but I didn't saw her there. Frowning a little, I knocked twice but no one responded so I pushed the door a little wider. No one's inside. Where is that brat?

"Sana?" Is it the first time I called her with her name?

Again, no one responded.

Did she left? But why the hell would she left?!

Inwardly swearing, I look at the time on the wall clock and saw that it's quarter to midnight. I don't like the feeling but guilt and worry build up inside my chest. I'm sure she left because she's mad at me for not appreciating her effort. But, damn, I didn't know.