-FIFTY FOUR-

Firstly, I wanted to thank all the people who commented on the previous chapter because it made me laugh asf (but this isn't the end yet hehe).

Btw, add/follow me!
Fb: Ac Sapphire
Ig: itz.eyziii

Sana's POV

I stared at Tzuyu's body. My eyes got teary as I held onto the glass, watching him from afar since I can't go inside. This is all my fault. He shouldn't be there, dead, if I just held my anger back then. If I just let him explain everything. All of this is all my fault. I told him that I don't care even if he dies and now that he's already dead, I think I wanted to follow him.

"—so the hut were burned intentionally." The cop explained but I only heard the last part since my attention were on Tzuyu.

I nod my head. "O-okay, sir. Thank you."

Resting my head against the glass, I bit my lower lip and watch as Tzuyu's body slowly went inside the obnoxious machine. I'm in a crematorium to cremate his body because I can't bear to see his burnt body in a burial. I don't know how to contact his family and I don't want to talk to daddy for the meantime because I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone right now.

'Tzuyu's gone... I still don't want to accept it.'

And I don't know if I could accept that fact. It hurts that he took his own life because of me. Damn myself for hurting him.

The day is almost over and I don't have any plan to go home and rest. I don't want to rest and just watch Tzuyu from afar. I want to hold him again. I want to kiss him again. I want to be with him again.

'Come back, Tzuyu. I promise I will accept you for whoever you are and for whatever you did. Please...just come back to me.'

Tears slid down my face so I quickly wipe it away but it's futile. My tears are falling uncontrollably. I'm so tired of crying but I can't stop, fuck.

"Sana!" I snapped my neck to where that voice came from and saw Momo, Nayeon, and Jihyo.

I didn't talk and just waited until they reached where I am. Momo quickly pull me into a tight hug, followed by Jihyo and Nayeon. Again, my eyes automatically shed tears as I buried my face on the crook of Momo's neck. They're not saying anything yet but this hug is enough for me already. I needed this.

Jihyo guided me to the nearest bench and made me sit. They stroke my back, hair, and shoulder. Just any ways to comfort me. Momo snaked her hands on my waist and lean her head on my shoulder.

"We heard the news..." Nayeon started, sighing audibly. "I don't know what to react to be honest. I don't know what to act. He...cheated on you and now he's dead. I should be mad but I also feel sympathy for him."

Momo hummed and plant a soft kiss on my cheek. "We're here for you, Sana. You can always count on us, okay?"

I nodded my head and rested my head against hers. Jihyo sat beside me and stroke my hair, staring at me with pursed lips. Her eyes are also bloodshot and she can't even glance at the room where Tzuyu is. I know how hard is it for her too. They're cousins.

"Uhm..." Jihyo cleared her throat. "Sana, Tzuyu's parents will be here later."

Right after I heard that, I frozed and blinked my eyes twice. I glance at Jihyo with wide eyes and she nod her head as she smile a little.