🥛Fan Girls/Kageyama's Fame🥛

When Oikawa woke, Kageyama was still there, his hands wrapped around him. Oikawa looked up to see Kageyama sleeping. His face looked so calm, so lovely...  his hands were warm, and he smelt like milk and blueberries, if that was even possible, but he did. Oikawa scanned every inch of his face. He felt something squeeze in his heart just looking at him.
"Oikawa..." Kageyama's eyes fluttered open, before searching for his senpai.
"Tobio~Chan, You're up."
Oikawa hummed, not moving from their position. Kageyama blushed when he noticed, before pushing away from Oikawa, which makes something in his chest squirm. Whatever it was, Kageyama didn't like the feeling (it's guilt kaGAYama!).
"So, since it's Sunday, would you like to stay here, or go out today, Tobio~Chan?"
Oikawa asked before getting off the bed and walking over to where he had plugged his phone in. He checked his messages. 2 texts from Iwa, and one message from Bokuto. That's strange, how'd he even get my number... Oikawa thought before turning back to see Kageyama sitting crisscross applesauce on his black bed.
"Go out, but we have to be careful, or paparazzi will absolutely murder us."
Kageyama chuckled at Oikawa's confused face before getting up and heading to the kitchen for a cold glass of milk.
"Alright then. I'll get dressed."
Kageyama's outfit:

"Kageyama's outfit:

Oikawa's outfit:

The two head out, their cheeks bright red

The two head out, their cheeks bright red. Feelings were being felt that they had never experienced.

They decided on going to a mall, one they had never been to before. Kageyama drove Oikawa's car because he said he missed driving everywhere. Oikawa smiled and accepted the passenger seat willingly.
Oikawa finally checked his texts as Kageyama drove.

(Oikawa's contact name for Iwaizumi in his phone)
Iwa~Channnn
8:00pm Don't make me regret asking.
8:05pm Do you and Kageyama wanna hang out soon?

Oikawa smiled before replying to his child hood best friend.

(Iwaizumi's contact name for Oikawa in his phone)
Sh***ykawa
7:30am Oh, Iwa~Chan! Ofc ;)
7:33am how about on Friday?