09・wisteria house

(`・ω・') warning- cussing

・Y/N's pov

I read the bold logo on the wooden door in front of us, the character writing out 'WISTERIA'.

"So this is it?" I tilted my head, "Is there a demon here or something? I thought demons didn't like wisteria."

A loud caw rang on my ears, "It's time to rest! It's time to rest!" The crow sang, "Since you've sustained injuries, you're to rest until fully recovered!"

"You sure it's okay to rest?" Tanjiro asked politely as he held onto his crow, "I mean, we did just fight a demon while we were injured."

"Ke-ke-ke!"

"Ke-ke-ke?" I confusedly repeated, "The fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"Let's eat this thing." Inosuke boldly claim, tugging onto the petrified crow's feathers.

The door in front of us opened up, startling both me and Zenitsu. An old short woman wearing a dark violet kimono welcomed us in. Tanjiro kindly thanked her, Zenitsu believed that she was a ghost, Inosuke was trying to one-up her, and I wanted to know how expensive her kimono was.

We all walked in and followed to old woman into a house that we were told to stay at, she opened it and we were greeted with freshly made food that was ready to be eaten followed by a room where we were given a change of clothes, well except me who was given a different room.

"She has to be a monster, Y/N!" Zenitsu screeched, "That old lady's a monster! She's so quick, it's eerie! She's a monster!"

I smacked his head and ordered him to shut up, I didn't want the lady to think we were rude even though she prepared so much for us, "Stop shouting, Zenitsu! Be thankful we had the luxury of even getting freshly made food and a change of clothes!"

We all sat down and started eating our meal besides Inosuke, who was literally inhaling his meal left and right. Well, I couldn't blame him I was doing the same. The tempura was too damn good.

"Use your chopstick guys," Zenitsu said as he was still 1/3 through his meal.

"No." I retorted, "I barely eaten thanks to you! It's been so long where I actually got food!"

"Your fault for making too little rice balls!"

"Make your own damn riceballs then!"

Zenitsu and I glared at each other for a few minutes until Tanjiro decided to break the tense atmosphere by giving Inosuke and I extra food, "If you are really that hungry you two, you can have this!" He handed both of us a plate of tempura that hasn't been touched yet, still having a gentle smile on his face.

"Don't mind if I do!" I happily exclaimed, taking his share of food.

Instead, Inosuke looked baffled and started to have another depression arc, "I refuse your food, I don't need it!"

"Then I'm taking your share to mine!" I hummed as I was about to grab it from Tanjiro's hands.

"Hell no it's mine!" Inosuke glared at me and took the plate from Tanjiro's hand instead.

"I call bull! You said you didn't want it!"

"Now I do, beat it!"

"Hypocrite!"

"Ooh! Our bedding is already here!" I cheered, "Which bed are you guys going to take?"

"I'm taking this one! First come, first serve!" Inosuke said smugly as he was waiting for a reaction from either me or Tanjiro.