extra・taisho secrets 2.0

making another taisho secrets/head cannons chapter for everyone!! theres going to be less since i already made one last time

— Uzui was hesitant in mentioning his wives since Y/N, the menace, has already threatened to take them away from him multiple times.

— It only took awhile after the pocky game for Mitsuri to realize the actual premise of the game. Needless to say, she squealed all night in her bed while rolling around, hugging her pillow.

— Though Y/N has a strong immune system, she would sometimes stay in the toilet longer than before from the effects of the wisteria poison injected in her system.

— Tanjiro tries to check up on Y/N whenever she felt under the weather since he thinks he isn't good at comforting people. Either way his efforts always helped Y/N feel better.

— Despite Rengoku's eager personality, his training was hell. Y/N wanted to die.

— Compared to Zenitsu, Y/N is more attractive when it comes to looks. Of course, she isn't as pretty as Nezuko or Tamayo, but her "self-confidence" is what mostly boosts her appearance. I quoted it for a reason.

— Out of the four in the Kamaboko Squad, Y/N surprisingly reins the highest when it comes to overall ability. No, she isn't strong by main character power, but because she trains the most out of the three. It's out of her hard work.

— Kanao tries her best to use her coin less ever since her talk with Y/N.

— There was one time Y/N's earring was stuck in her hair back when she and Zenitsu stayed with Jigoro. Unfortunately, she started crying when she realized that she had to cut her hair to remove the earring.

— The previous head cannon was based on my own experience on (forced) haircut appointments.

— The pocky Y/N and her group made was kind of shit, but at least the others thought it was good. (It was too crumbly for Y/N's liking)

— When Y/N usually catches Genya passing by, she sometimes rethinks her use of weapons when she remembers Genya uses a literal gun instead of a sword.

— Uzui doesn't know if Y/N is flamboyant or not, the title changes constantly whenever he's around her.

— If the Kamaboko squad had to be ranked in an arm wrestling competition: Inosuke would be first, Tanjiro second, Y/N third, Zenitsu fourth. Then Zenitsu would accuse Y/N on cheating since he's bitter on getting last.

— Tanjiro does not get jealous whenever Y/N is close by someone, he trusts her after all.

— Since Y/N and Tanjiro aren't able to hang out together as much as before due to constant missions getting thrown around, they usually cuddle or train together back at the Butterfly Mansion.

— Tanjiro first admired Y/N during their fight together with Kyogai due to their teamwork and coordination. But soon his admiration would gradually turn into a crush during their time at the Wisteria House.