𝗦𝗜𝗫

꧁𓇽꧂

𝙹𝙰'𝙽𝚈𝙻𝙰 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽
ᴏʀʟᴀɴᴅᴏ,ғʟ
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕. 𝟷𝚜𝚝
______________________

"Let me bust a lil nut in you"he said hugging me from behind

"Let me bust a lil nut in you"he said hugging me from behind. As I was doing my face routine.

"Boyyyy ftk" I said rubbing my moisturizer on my face.

He's been all up under me since it's getting close to me leaving. And over these two weeks has been the happiest I've ever been.

Waking up seeing him beside me was truly amazing. And I wouldn't change anything about it.

But I know I gotta life back in Mississippi and I can't just leave that behind. Because I got dreams and accomplishments to make happen.

Yea I want love and I want that special person that makes me smile at my phone. Or when I think fo your name it brings me happiness.

Ion wanna leave,

"Ro and them tryna go to the mall you want to" he asked kissing on my neck. I smiled.

"Yea, I wanna try and get to know them better" I said as he propped me up on the counter.

"They cool people been knowing em since we was youngins but annoying as hell" he said making em shake my head.

"Dooda" I said putting my arms around his kneck. He looked at me.

I pecked his lips and he hit on my bottoms lip. And smacked my booty hard as hell.

"Yowzers" I said getting down from the counter.

I walked into the kitchen to get my fruit bowl. And walked in the room seeing him watching tik tok.

"Yo feet hard as hell" he said laughing. I mugged him hard as hell.

I had some jeans and a shirt I "borrowed" from his closet. Just like the rest of the clothes I borrowed that are in my suitcase.

"Stay stealing my shit" he said grabbing his keys. We headed to his car and I got in the passenger.

I think Ima real life cry when it's time to leave. I really like the bond we got going on he makes me happy.

"Why you crying toot" E3 said pulling me on his lap before he pulled off.

Bitch, Ima big gangster 🙆🏾‍♀️

"My eyes just sweating I'm not crying" I said sniffing. They keep coming.

"Why you crying toot it's sum you not telling me" he said holding my head up. He wiped my tears and I let him.

"Ion wanna leave you dooda" I said holding my head down.

"You make me genuinely happy and ion want that feeling to be gone" I said sighing.

I was mainly scared of falling into my depressed state of mind again. But I don't think I should tell him about that.

"Ion want you to leave either toot but you had a life before me remember dat" he said.

"This feeling that we got ain't gone never leave I promise you" he said grabbing my face.

"You understand me," he said i nodded.

"Words, toot" he said.

"Yes dooda I understand" I said.

"Now stop all that crying you to pretty fa allat" he said. I wiped my tears.

I guess it'll be best to just enjoy the few days we're having together now. I need this moose coochie ate.

______________
Vote + Comment

Thoughts 💭

Nyla said E3 makes her happy 😫

Tee out!