𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘

100+ votes =update

𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙰𝚂 (𝙴𝟹) 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽
ᴏʀʟᴀɴᴅᴏ,ғʟ

_____________________

"What you wanted to meet up for nigga, Kay ass been bugging me as soon as I left" Ralo said making me laugh

"Nigga, you ready for nephew or niece to get here" chino said making everyone laugh.

"Yes bruh, I ordered us a pizza and i turnt around and she ate the mother fucker and ain't leave me nothing" he said.

I shook my head laughing.

"Ian gone lie nigga you been having this big grin on your face every day damn near" Zeeke said shoving my shoulder.

"I know that look, my sis got you on lockdown don't she" Breeko said dapping me up.

"Hell yes, I don't even know how to spell cheating" I said shaking my head.

"Well you did drop out nigga" Chino said. I mugged him.

"Shit I can C-H-E-E-T-I-N-G" Breeko said. We all looked at him.

"Nigga- that's why yo ass go home lonely now" Ralo said

"But Anyways, what made you start smiling y'all must've been fucking or sum" Ralo said lighting a cigarette.

"Nigga don't smoke that shit, I got asthma it ain't our fault Kay stressing yo ass out" Chino said.e

"I'm Sayin, I got a lung condition and shit niggas unthoughtful" Zeeke said.

"Inconsiderate ass niggas" Breeko said. We were all dying.

"Ion like to pillow talk and shit like that but yea we was fucking to some Beyoncé nigga and boaaaaaa I'm bout to go ring shopping fuck a wedding" I said.

"I needa ask my best if she gotta cousin, I'm tired of having hoes" Chino said.

"You lying nigga ain't you" Zeeke asked him.

"Hell yea," they said laughing. I just shook my head.

"I'd say gone head, if you know she the one and y'all definitely both ain't going no where and she the one who held up with your stupid hoe ass down marry her ass"he said.

"Why I gotta be stupid and and hoe that was in the past" I said laying back on the sofa.

"I'm glad you found my best, cause Nigga you had hoessssss bad bad" chino said. And hey all agreed.

"but get her pregnant first so you can trap her, me and Kay done been together since high school so I know me and her stupid ass ain't ever leaving each other" he said.

"Gone be stupid together" he said shaking his head.

"Y'all remember that child I said a hoe was lying about that wasn't mine" chino said randomly.

"Yea" we all said as I hit the blunt.

"That mfer mine, and I got DNA test and everything He 0 years old and she named him after me" he said.

"Congrats nigga, she gone put you on child support" Ralo said joking as they laughed.

"Have you met the lil nigga" I asked. And he shook his head no.

"Hell no, in scared ion know how to be a daddy shit mine left me"  he said. And I nodded agreeing.

"Go be in that nigga life, cause Nyla gone cuss you out if she find out" I said and he agreed calling someone.

"Nyla know, we going to the hospital tomorrow she been helping me but stuff I'll let y'all know how it go though" he said dapping everyone up.

"I'm leaving too, see y'all niggas" I said dapping everyone up. I grabbed my keys and started driving.

"Damn" I cursed dropping my phone. I reached down quickly picking up the phone.

Just as I was about to start back driving. I saw a car speeding directly for me and next thing I know high of us collided.

My car flipped multiple times before coming to a stop on the side of the road. Hearing sirens I reached for my phone feeling glass in different parts of my body.

"Fuck" I said clicking on my recent.

"Elias where are you? Are you okay" her soft voice asked.

"I love you mama, always no matter what till death do us part" I said faintly.

"Elias don't fucking play with me what are you talking about" she said becoming serious.

"I got in a car crash, ion think Ima make it and I just wanted to tell you I love you so keep talking I wanna hear that beautiful voice" I struggled saying as I coughed up blood.

"Pleaseeee, don't talk like that I can't loose you not like this" she went on as the light I was searching for kept going farther away as I tried to stay awake.

"I love you, Elias stay tight Ima be by your side" she said staring on the phone. My eyes closed and I didn't  know what was bound to happen next.

I wasn't scared to die, I was scared of what would happen after I did. Heaven or hell or maybe a after life of only my dreams that I had dreamed of.

_______________
Vote+ Comment

-cliffhanger? Sorry besties

-Thoughts?

-Tee out 💅