𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

꧁𓇽꧂

𝙹𝙰'𝙽𝚈𝙻𝙰 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽
ᴏʀʟᴀɴᴅᴏ,ғʟ
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕. 𝟽
______________________

" my friend crying"kay said as we all stood inside the airport. And she was recording me and E3.

He was held his natural mug because my dooda ain't wanna cry. But he held onto to me like I would disappear any moment.

"Love is so precious" Chino with wicks in his head said fake crying.

He was the bestie and I had grown a liking to his friend group since I've been here. Finally made a new friend.

"Ima miss you dawg" he said holding his head down with his hood over his head. Po' dooda

"Me too" I said sighing as yet another year slipped down my cheek. A bitch is getting emotional.

"Keep doing what you doing and grinding okay" I said and he nodded.

"You too ma, my lip Michelle Obama in college and shit" he said making me smile.

"Mhmm be safe too and and answer my text and calls because if anything happens Ima get here and you know that" I said.

"I'm the most safest person you'll meet ain't no nigga gon touch me" he said grinning. Ima miss them golds the Fock.

"Friend sorry to interrupt but I got you a gift and don't forget to call me cause Ro Finna take me home before I break down crying so bye bae" she said hugging me.

"Bye kay,thank you" I said holding the gift bags. She waved.

Through the airport speakers I heard them say my plane was about to leave.

"Bye guys I enjoyed meeting y'all and tell E3 to give y'all my number if y'all need anything" I said and they nodded giving me a hug.

Then it came down to my dooda. And I my lip was about to quiver but I stopped .

"Don't say bye because Ima be back okay and Ian tryna be corny or nun but you better wave back when I turn around and waved as I'm leaving" I said.

"Ight toot, text me when you get on the plane and when you land be safe" he said. Pecking lips one last time and giving my booty a lil grab.

I nodded.

"See you soon dooda" I said before turning around. I got to my exit and waved to him.

Surprisingly he waved back smiling. He's the one for me I can feel it.

I boarded the plane texting him that I made it on the plane. I soon closed my eyes and dozed off.

Dooda bought me first class for this moose coochie. So very much on my rich girl activities.

________________
Vote + Comment

Y'all she leaving back to Mississippi 🥺

Is bubbles still alive?

Tee out,