𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬

Omniscient/POV

(Not edited)

꧁𓇽꧂

𝙹𝙰'𝙽𝚈𝙻𝙰 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽
ᴏʀʟᴀɴᴅᴏ,ғʟ
_____________________

𝙹𝙰'𝙽𝚈𝙻𝙰 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽ᴏʀʟᴀɴᴅᴏ,ғʟ_____________________

"Okay, hey my YouTube Channel today for my first video me and my boyfriend are going to be taking a viagra pill that this company wanted me to promote" I said pulling out a blue and pink pill

"This shit probably go cocaine in it" he said making my mouth drop.

"Bobby and Whitney part.2" I said winking.

"No❤️" he said standing behind me throwing up his set. And I continued promoting the product.

I fixed us both some juice handing him his pill. I swallowed mine.

From the instructions it takes 5-15 minutes to set in. So I closed out the intro and turned my camera off.

"I hope my dick don't fall off or sum, cause Ima be fucking you like dis" he said grabbing a pillow of my sofa humping it.

I shook my head.

"Bae, we actually ain't did it in a minute tho, we been romantic going on dates and shit" I said putting a blanket over myself.

"You a lie, remember we was in the Walmart parking lot and you started sucking my shit and then I had both your legs-

"Ohhhhh I remember, I guess being a in gymnastics did help" I said going to YouTube. I played some romantic R&B.

BEYONCÉ- Dance For You came on and me and him looked at each other

"You is getting fucked fucked tonight"he said. I had a big ass grin on my face.

"This our song, bae sing it" I said singing out-loud and he copied me as our bodies came in contact.

straddling  his lap as we sung in each other's face and I grinding my hips slowly. Our hands attached to each other.

Eyes nearly glued to each other. You could Feel the sexual tension.

"Loving you is really all that's on my mind" he sung lowly as our clothes came off.

"And I can't help but to think about it day and night"

"I wanna make that body rock,Sit back and watch"

I aligned his member to my entrance. Slipping it in all the way as I slid down.

My hips rocked back and forth to the beat. Our hands gripping each other's. Showing the intensity of pleasure we were feeling.

My moans and his moans filled the room along with the music. This wasn't just sex it was Making Love.

"Look at me" he said rocking his hips the same as I did mine. Matching each other energies.

A/N: the day I sing this song to a nigga, we're getting married no question 🤷🏽‍♀️!!!

"Tonight I'm gonna dance for you, oh-oh"

"Tonight I'm gonna dance for you, oh-oh I'm gonna dance for you, oh-oh"

Who knew all of one text message could start this life long love story. Something true and genuine that couldn't be read in a book or taught.

A relationship where communication was key and they're bond was incompatible. Like no other.

Fighting wasn't an option it was either work it out. Or take some time apart. Breaking was never a choice.

In the time span of a year this couple seemed as if they had already knew each other.

Love came in different, shapes, and sizes. But it didn't come like this one.

I mean after all it did start as just a MISTAKE.

______________
Vote + Comment

-Thoughts? On them cause goals!! Idc

Y'all deserved this chapter !!!!!❤️

-Tee out?