𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

꧁𓇽꧂

𝙹𝙰'𝙽𝚈𝙻𝙰 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽
ᴏʀʟᴀɴᴅᴏ,ғʟ
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑.𝟸𝟽
______________________

"Tell me about you" I said caressing his face

"Tell me about you" I said caressing his face. As we cuddled with each other and watched the bebe kids.

"What you mean" he said as he laid on my chest. He was really a big ole teddy bear and I liked it.

"I wanna know more about you like your flaws and shit" I said.

"My momma was my favorite person growing up she taught me everything I needed to know and she made me happy and Ian felt that happiness in a long time"

"She died right before I graduated and I ended up dropping out and dealing under this big nigga named roscoe"

"He gained my trust and started calling me his right hand man and I was a youngin back then. Woke up one day and found out he died and they'd Said he wanted me to take over and that's what I did" he said. I wiped the tear from his eye.

"Your mother must've meant a lot to you toot" I said trying to hold my tears in.

I had a terrible relationship with my mother. But I'd tell that story for another time.

"Mhmm" he said chuckling.

"What about your dad" I asked. He got quiet.

"He in jail, been there since I was born" he said. I felt tension so I decided to leave it alone.

"Dooda, can I rub my moose coochie on your forehead" I said standing over him.

"Fat ahh coochie" he said and I sat on his face. I guess I was suffocating him and he damn near threw me.

"The hell wrong witchu" he said tryna catch his breath.

If you can't handle the moose coochie just say that.🙄

"I can't help that I have a missed coochie okay and if you can't except me then I don't think we should..... be together" I said being dramatic.

He sat there staring at me.

"You not leaving me jit, now cmere nap nap time toot" he said. I jumped on top of him and we got under the covers.

"Li fat ass" his said rubbing my booty. Rub the coochie don't be shy 😾🤏🏾........

"Doodaaaa Take this off" I said tryna take of his t shirt. He finna feel my titties on my chest... fuck.

"Bruh...toot why youn got no shirt or bra on" he said laughing. And I laid there.

"Because, now let's rub nipples" I said biting his neck. And he bit me back.

Grrrrr 😾.........

"You weirdo" he said closing his eyes.

"You titty nibbler" I said closing my eyes. We both laughed before falling asleep.

______________

Vote + Comment

Y'all could like comment 🙄

Tee out,👌