𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

꧁𓇽꧂

𝙹𝙰'𝙽𝚈𝙻𝙰 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽
ʙʀᴏᴡᴀʀᴅ,ғʟ
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕.𝟸𝟷
_____________________

"Nigga I will kick your crutches" I said mugging him as we walked into Ro's house

"Nigga I will kick your crutches" I said mugging him as we walked into Ro's house. As everyone said there hey's and all that.

"Damn sis what he do" Ro said giving me a side hug as I held a mug on my face.

"He wants someone to baby his grown ass and I'm not the one" I said sitting by Kayla who was eating a big ass bowl of fruit sitting on the floor crisscross.

I watched as he limped his way to the sofa. Truth is we both were very much sexually frustrated.

And he is still healing so he is not finna get some of this "pussè".

"Bestie" kay said as I grabbed some fruit. I noticed she looked more glowing than usual.

"Girl, you preggers" I said and she looked away hiding her face. And I started smiling hard as hell.

"Yes, but he doesn't know yet nobody knows except you" she said and we went to her and ro's room.

"Girl, I'm so happy for you" I said fishing my bra. My boob was itchin.

She went in the bathroom showing me different pregnancy tests that all showed positive lines.

*Flash back*

She held the pregnancy test in her hand excitedly as she waited in her boyfriend james. They had been high school sweethearts since the beginning.

He was her first everything, first kiss,first love, and even took her virginity. They're were the perfect couple.

"I'm home" James said walking into the room seeing his girlfriends face that held nothing but excitement.

"I have a suprise for you" she said hiding the test behind her back.

"What is it" he said trying to peek and see.

"Sit" she said smiling. The happiness on her face was contagious.

"Now what" he said sitting down.

"Close your eyes and no peaking" she said seriously. She opened his hands and placed the test in his hands.

"Now open" she said. He opened his eyes and had happiness on his face. Embracing his girlfriend in a hug they shared that happy moment.

That would only last for so long.......

9 months later.........

"I can't do it" she said nearly out of breath as she tired to push for the last and final time.

The room went quiet and all the nurses looked at each other. "What's wrong" she asked.

"You killed our child" James said with tears flowing down his cheek. He nodded laced his hands in her neck aggressively choking her small frame.

"You fucking killed my son, Nyla" he said as they struggled to pull him off her.

She watched as they held the bloody newborns corpse. The baby didn't cry, nor make a peep.

It's was clear the baby was dead. And now she put the blame on herself as if it was her fault.

"You killed him" he yelled as she cried.

She carried what she thought was going to be her and James  son only for him to sadly pass. Them emotions she felt were into for her to know.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" she said looking at the baby. And only crying more thinking about he life they could've had.

5 months later..........

"Your such a disappointment" James yelled as the beat up Nyla sat there shaking.

He had beat her to the point where her skin was black and blue. You couldn't recognize the regular goofy and funny Nyla.

"And to think I loved you" he chuckled as he smoked his cigarette.

"You don't even care," he said standing above her.

Once again beating on her repeatedly until he felt satisfied. Seeing a pool of blood he spat on her and left.

"Help" she said reaching for a phone. Typing the numbers 911 she blacked out before even getting the chance to start a sentence.

The police were able to track the phone and help the poor girl before she died. Nearly suffering from 6 broken ribs, fractured shoulder blade and a mild concussion.

Once she was healed she knew she had to turn him in and that's what happened. The police found James in the streets of Mississippi.

He was sentenced to 5 years. But little did Nyla know James was planning and getting connections.

It's been 2 years since the incident.......

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴+𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃