𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

꧁𓇽꧂

𝙹𝙰'𝙽𝚈𝙻𝙰 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽
ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ,ᴍɪssɪssɪᴘᴘɪ
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕.𝟷𝟻
_____________________

"I have good news for you ms

"I have good news for you ms.Norman" the professor said keeping me after class.

"Yes professor" I said fixing my glasses that barely wore. Because I often wear contacts.

"Graduation is coming up and according to your chart of good grades and that astonished paper you wrote about your childhood you will be a valedictorian of this graduation and the school will provide your cap and gown and you will receive your bachelors degree this year instead of next year" she said and I teared up as she pulled me in a hug.

"You've worked so hard over the years you deserve it" she said wiping my tears.

"You just don't know how many times I've wanted to give up and the stuff I was going through" I said shaking my head.

"I know baby, now go home and get some rest" she said said dismissing me.

I grabbed my things and called e3 so I could tell him about this news. Because I was still shooketh.

"Hello toot" he said licking his sigh red low eyes.

"Dooda Ima get my bachelors degree early and Ima be the valedictorian" I said smiling as I got in my car.

Words couldn't describe how happy I was. All my hard work and dedication payed off.

"Ohhh shit my girl finna be a fine ass Pre-k teacher with her bachelors degree ouuu shìt" he said hyping me up.

"Bestie, I thought a bitch without a degree said sum" chino said doing the period hand motion.

"Yuppp" I said pullingup to my apartment complex. Finna get my ass in the bed and turn on some kid movie.

"When yo graduation fasho ain't gone miss it" he said going somewhere more quiet.

"May.16 and I'm so ready Chile" I said closing the door behind me. And locking it.

"I miss being up under you dooda" he said mumbling. I pouted because I know I misses being all up under him.

"Me too, and I miss yo donkey dick" I said.

"Mane, stop saying weird shit moose coochie" he said laughing.

"I do, cause ms.vibrator ain't doing the job no more"I said.

"Don't make me fly down there" he said. Shi gone head.

"I'm so ready to finish this semester so I can come see you for the summer" I said .

She had actually already been talking to realtors and looking for apartments down there.

A teaching job in Florida had actually reached out to her and said she could start in the start of the new school year. But of course she would haft to go through the teaching camp.

On the other hand at least she knew that she had a permanent job. This was her final break and what she had cried those night for.

Yea she had E3 but all she had was herself those nights she was crying to herself. So by any means necessary she was gonna get what she wanted.

She was beginning to get deep feelings about E3 . The good kind at that.

But she's In her "you gotta prove everything you say to me" phase of life because she been taken for granted too many times.

"Love" is a meaningless lie you just say to make someone feel loved. But I'd rather be showed love real love at that.

_______________
Vote + Comment

I really like her mindset 🙃

E3 POV next?

Tee out,