𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

(Not edited)

꧁𓇽꧂

𝙹𝙰'𝙽𝚈𝙻𝙰 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽
ᴏʀʟᴀɴᴅᴏ,ғʟ
_____________________

𝙹𝙰'𝙽𝚈𝙻𝙰 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽ᴏʀʟᴀɴᴅᴏ,ғʟ_____________________

@E3

@E3. And 1,000 others liked this post,

@theyadore.Nyla Never needed a nigga, I'm what a nigga need ❗️

"Where hell you taking me" E3 asked as we waited on the elevator to go to my new apartment in Florida.

I had him blindfolded and he over her fighting demons. Talking about it brings back flashbacks from his past.

Okay juvenile,😙

"Stop tryna fight me we're almost there" I said holding his hand. Everyone was waiting in the apartment.

Kay helped me set up with food and everything so if anything I was hungry. But I wants dog show him as well.

I opened the door then told him to unfold the blind fold.

"Ohhhhh shit this nice as hell" he said smiling.Then he looked at me.

"Wait- this you cause I know your country àss ain't move all the way for Mississippi" he said pulling me by my waist.

"And did, for my career and for my dooda" I said smiling and he pressed his lips against mine.

"I'm so proud of you dawg, I probably don't say it enough but you accomplished a lot at being so young and you always been there for me" he said smiling I wiped the one tear I had trying not me mess up my make up.

"Thank you, I can't wait to suck yo dick in every inch of his apartment" I said pulling him into the kitchen gripping his print.

"See you ruined the moment Bae and I feel as if you only want big man down there and not me for myself" he said sounding serious.

"To be honest- it's a little bit of both pumpkin but just know your not leaving me ever cause Ima loose my shit" I said fixing some shrimp and rotel.

"Ok Joe" he said grabbing one of my shrimp and eating it.

"Bestieeee getting apartments and shit love to see it" Kay said hugging me. She had a noticeable pregnant belly you could tell.

"Pregnant ass, we were supposed to me hoes together but it's cool *sigh*" I said mugging as he mushed my head.

"Don't worry ass soon as I drop this lil mfer I'm getting the fuck and becoming my successful career as a stripper" she said.

"Love to see it" I said laughing.

"Bestie I already put my clothes in the 2nd bedroom I'm really gonna enjoy being roomies" chino said pulling me in a hug.

"Chino I love you and all and I'd hate to see you homeless but you gotta get the hell up outta here" I said and he mugged.

"Ahhhh ma dick, chill nigga" E3 said as him and Rallo started play fighting. I shook my head.

What Reba said "a single mom who works to hard who loves her kids and never stops- and sum sum.

But hoes on they Reba shit. "Bitch I'm a mothaaa" type shit.

"Y'all stop fighting in my apartment" i said indicating apartment in a fancy voice

______________
Vote + Comment

-Thoughts? On her moving to florida?

-Tee out?