FOURTY-TWO

OMNISCIENT
________________

"Chino I'm telling you I'm trying, but it's like I lost that feeling I had for Him. I love him I do but I don't think we could get back together or how we used to be" Nyla honestly spoke, she loved him dearly but it would never be the same. From what she went through she isn't the same and probably wouldn't be that same goofy person.

Dooda had gotten so much bigger since the last time she saw him. She was currently bouncing him and down as he blew raspberries goofily. He had many of Chinos features, but honestly looked like his mother.

"I see Whatchu saying, and you got a right to feel the way you feel. But the stuff you telling me right now should be told to him. Because I don't know why y'all two niggas use me as a therapist, y'all just needa talk" he said making me laugh a little bit.

She nodded agreeing with that statement, we did need to talk she thought sighing.

"I hope this ain't over sharing or nothing, but- I thought about taking my life multiple times and sometimes i still do chino.... But when I look at Maize that feeling goes away...."

"Like I feel like done had so many restless night and cried till I couldn't no more, my mental isn't 100% good, but it's good enough because if I wasn't in my right mindset Maize wouldn't have his mama. Sorry to say but it's the truth"Nyla cried as Chino pulled her into a deep hug and kissed her forehead.

He knew Nyla wasn't in the best shape because of the situation she was just in. But he didn't know she had suicidal thoughts or tendencies. He'd had thoughts when he was in a dark place one time but when word got out he had a son, the disappeared.

"Damn Ny, you know I'm always for you and shìt. And don't be tryna leave my Nephew without a mama, you know how E3 emo ass is he'll do the same"

"Y'all two fuckers better not, leave me with Baldie and Maize who just got on planet earth" he said making her laugh a little bit as she enjoyed the hug. It made her feel relieved as she let that off her chest.

She'd soon open up more to a therapist, a real one not chino. But it'd take some time, she was slowly unraveling. She probably wouldn't be the same old Nyla, but the new one was going to me something even better. She didn't know it yet and neither did anyone else.

"Ughh what would I do without my best friend" she spoke as she poked her bottoms lip out pouting. Chino smiled as he shrugged.

"I need you to watch that bald head mfca tonight, I got a date with my lady" he said making his eyebrows wiggle as he cheesed showing his pearly whites.

"A dateeeee?, with who because ain't nobody tell me nothinggg" she said excited for him.

"Chill, you know I'm tryna get into the realtor shit. But I met at the realtor school and she been feeling a nigg- if you know what I mean, but I asked her on a date and ever since then we been chatting it up" he spoke.

"Okay keep me posted, the people at the school had a meeting with me because they heard about me going missing"

"And I thought, they were gonna pack my ass up buttt instead they really cared about me and instead of elementary I got highschool so guess who's going to be Ms.Norman" Nyla said excited she was going to be fulfilling her dreams of teaching.

She would have a side job because we all knew teachers didn't make as much as they really should. Teachers were not appreciated or paid enough.

"You betta, be one of them cool teachers too. I swear I remember my 9th grade teacher Ms.Kemble ouuuu if I see that hoe on the streets I'll flip her ass" Chino spoke making Nyla burst into laughter.

She didn't believe in the teachers that spoke down on students. Or wasn't encouraging students at all or motivating her students. All kids didn't like school but the right teacher could make you love it.

She was going to teach ELA/ Social studies. She was going to teach both advanced and regular. She loved reading and had a love for it sense she was younger. So why not teach it and make students love it as much as you.

Nyla was so focused in her own thoughts she didn't even noticed someone entered the room. Ironically that person was .....E3, was it fate?

"Me and these Niggas finna go watch Paw Patrol, y'all two can talk" Chino said immediately and Nyla just shook her head watching him hold Maize and pull dooda along. Doodas little legs couldn't go far so chino was pulling him along.

The two Nyla and E3 sat there in silence for about 5 minutes, until Nyla spoke aloud me

"So I wanted to talk about us, and how I feel and also you can talk about how you feel"

"If that's okay with you"

"Yea, you wanna go first? Or me" he asked knowing that he had to get some stuff of his chest. He's never felt any type of way about a girl, until he met Nyla. He felt nourishment, love, care, genuine affection from Her. He knew then that this was the woman for him.

Could she still be? Was the question that wandered his mind.

"You can go first, I don't mind" she said holding her hands together tightly, she was nervous.

"I feel like I'll always love you no matter what, but when I think about where we stand as us it's like a empty feeling that I feel, and I hate that because I miss us you know...." He spoke as a tears slid down his face it also made her start to tear up as well.

"When we laughed together, cried together just like we doing now the shit was like a dream or so surreal. Every time with you was a good time Bruh.... I just hate that I'm losing that feeling that was once there"

"I don't want too i swea ta god I don't, I feel like that situation both put us through something, obviously not me more than you. But we both changed in a way, it's like we had lost each other"

"And now that we found each other, we're now realizing that what we had for each other ain't there no more. I hate saying it, but it's the truth Nyla, what about you?" He asked wiping his tears then Nylas. He was down sitting next to her and the two were facing each other.

"I feel the same way but honestly I feel like I wasted your time. I blamed myself majority of the time when I was Abducted. Seeing you like this hurts my feelings"

"Your always going to be my person for life, plus we got a beautiful/handsome child together so we can't completely get rid of each other anyways" She smiled with tears in her face and all.

"The feeling that we "lost" was something special. But don't worry we'll find it again, if it's reall it'll come back. As for right now we should focus on raising Maize and just co-parenting like I guess" Nyla said wiping her own tears with still the same smile.

"I'm glad we talked tho, real shit"

"Me too, but I got a question?"

"What"

"Did you ever think us meeting was a
MISTAKE?"

Vote + Comment

_ ugh y'all don't gotta tell me! I ate ik ik this true last chapter how do y'all feel😛

- thoughts? Half of y'all said f this book but I wasn't consistent ngl.

Tee OUT?😛🫵🏽