𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

100+ votes =update

𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙰𝚂 (𝙴𝟹) 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽
ᴏʀʟᴀɴᴅᴏ,ғʟ

_____________________

"Grandma what you mean you not cooking for thanksgiving" I said sitting in a rocking chair beside her as we sat in the porch

"Y'all way too damn grown to not be knowing how to cook and I have plans this week" she said smiling.

"Nyla ain't never had your food though and you finna have your first grand baby" I said.

Cause Nyla my bae and all but she cannot cook. She can cook like chicken and rice and basic shit like that.

But the turkey gone be burnt as hell. And we most likely gone be grilling out on thanksgiving.

The rest of the gang grandma dead or just not speaking. And we really the only family we got so yea.

"Speaking of my angel how she doing I miss her so much she needa stop working so much and come see me" she said avoiding thanksgiving.

The school year had already started and she was a teacher now. And I be leaving me lonely as hell.

They getting out for thanksgiving break today. So ima come surprise her at work cause she stay late and finish up work.

I know I'm gonna always gonna be financially straight both me and Nyla. But I think Ima leave the streets alone and just deal with the money.

Plus I got a baby on the way and that street shit was for younger me.

I'm thinking bout opening up my own mechanic shop. I always worked on car with my dad and grandpa and never took it seriously after my mom died.

But the least I could do is do it for her. And I'm definitely gone name it after her.

My mother was the most beautiful woman to me. She was my everything and I know she still here with me in spirit I just miss her so much.

She was a hard ass woman though. In the streets they called her "Coco". That's how her and my daddy met.

Her real name in "Carmonie" Ima talk to Nyla about giving our child that name as a middle name.

"Alright Ima see you grandma love you" I said kissing her cheek as she pulled me in a hug.

"Take care of that girl, she's an angel Elias I mean it" she said smiling as she held my hands

"Yes ma'am" I said making sure she got in the house safe and got in my car. Making my way to Nyla Job. But I had to make a few stops before i go there.