𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗜𝗫

Not Edited!

𝙹𝙰'𝙽𝚈𝙻𝙰 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽
ᴏʀʟᴀɴᴅᴏ,ғʟ
_____________________

"Ohhhh my- yessss" I moaned out loud as he slapped his piece against my wetness

"Ohhhh my- yessss" I moaned out loud as he slapped his piece against my wetness. Then slowly entering me giving me deep and fats strokes.

Cunning for the 8th time being that this was out 6th round. The bed was a complete mess.

"Yo shit so wet mama" he said speaking to me as he made direct eye contact. And forced he as well.

My legs were on his shoulders and I was unable to speak. This nigga rearranged my guts and his chain was dangling in my face.

"Elias, it's to big" I said placing my hand on is stomach that was covered with my juices.

He moved my hand back planting thin above my head. Coming closer he have deep and hard strokes going slowly. Making sure I felt every inch of him.

"Ion like that whining shit, and what I told you don't start sum you can't finish" he grinned sliding out.

I got on my knees stroking his dick. My hand was covered it cum. Little did he know us not having sex for as long as he's been handicap made hornier.

I was finna milk him like a cow. And plus me being pregnant. Dick and food was all on my mind.

Placing him in my mouth all while massaging his balls. He moaned as he held his eyes shut. And my dooda moan was sexy as hell.

"Shit shit, chill out Bae" he said trying to run away. But I had a grip on him and he wasn't going nowhere.

Placing light kisses on his tip teasing him. He watched as his eyes barely stayed open. Smiling I went to his balls sucking them and then stroking his dick with both hand.

"Dooda look at me" I said making eye contact with him. Either he was tired or I had this nigga bitches out. And led me to believe both.

He busted in my mouth twice and I followed. Limping to our bathroom I ran us a bath with all the body herbs and some of my body wash.

"A Nigga will go to jail about that head and pussy cause damnnn" he said coming up behind me.

"Bae I have something to tell you" I said holding the pregnancy test behind my back.

"What the hell you do now" he said pulling me by waist as we stood there. I was nervous honestly to tell him. But I was starting to show more and more by day.

I felt like he was catching on to how much more I was eating and my morning sickness. Kay pregnant self been going with me to doctors appointments on her last trimester and all.

"I'm pregnant" I said holding up multiple positive pregnancy test.

He looked at the test then me and then back again at the test. Then the biggest damn smile appeared on his face and hugged me holding me.

"You really finna give a nigga his first born, that's crazy Ny" he said biting his lip as he rubbed my stomach.

"Duhhh, nigga you kept nutting in me and you kept putting flinstone vitamins as my birth control" I said as we got into the bath.

"When you found out" he asked.

"It was a couple days or weeks after the car crash and I was down as hell damn near crying every day and was mentally and physically sick as hell"

"Kay had made me come stay with her and Ralo and then she gave me some test to take and then they came out positive" I shrugged.

"I wanted to tell you then, but you were in the hospital and still recovering but I figured to let you get better like now and here we are"

"I really love you Dawg, this shit feel so unreal" he said rubbing my feet. I had a smile on my face seeing how happy he was.

"I love you too dooda," I grinned.

________________
Vote + Comment

-When y'all birthday? (Thoughts)

-Tee out ❤️