𝗧𝗪𝗢

꧁𓇽꧂

𝙹𝙰'𝙽𝚈𝙻𝙰 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽
ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ,ᴍɪssɪssɪᴘᴘɪ
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑.𝟸𝟻
______________________

"Ouuu shit I gotta go my flight" I said jumping up

"Ouuu shit I gotta go my flight" I said jumping up. I had already packed my bags the night before.

I already took a shower so I just threw on some tights and a hoodie with my puma slides. I kept my hair wrapped up.

I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth doing my hygiene. Ain't wanna have no funky ass breath.

Me and E3 had talked last night about me coming. And he said he was gonna pick me up from the airport.

I was a dummy for going all by myself. But Ian got no friends so yea.

All I need is my gun and yes it is licensed. We love a legal gun carrier.👌

So, yea he ain't messing wit no average chick pop pop!

"Bye bubbles try to stay alive until I get back" I said tapping my pet gold fishes tank. I had dumped half the food in the tank so she should be good.

I put my suitcase in the backseat. I went back inside the house making sure I had everything and I did.

So I grabbed me some snacks and my cranberry juice. That I was going to sneak on the plane.

I'm in college currently trying to earn my bachelors degree. Because I want to be a pediatrician.

If that's doesn't workout I will be working on doing real estate. But either way Ima still get that degree just to say I got one.

I drove of towards the airport. Luckily it was t far from my apartment so I played some soft music for the ride.

"There's a time and place for all this" I sang softly. Some car tried to pull in my lane but I sped up.

"Back off Karen" I said in a white boy voice as I drove off.

I pulled into this hotel parking garage and parked my car. They wasn't finna tow my shit.

Don't nobody really be up there. So I hope my baby still there when I get back.

I walked across the street to the airport and had my ticket ready.

"Florida flight at gate 5 is leaving in 15 minutes" I head and I dragged my suit case and other belongings with me.

(A/N: I've never been on and airplane or to an airport so I don't Know what they be saying 👌 bare with me

"Here's my ticket" I said to the flight attendant. She smiled and looked my ticket letting me board the plane.

I was looking for my seat and saw I was sitting beside so lil boy. He looked bad as shìt.

I got by the window seat and he stared at me. I bucked at him and he looked away.

Chile, this was going to be a long ride. Very much nervous.

I plugged my AirPods in and played some music to calm my nerves. The plane took off and once I knew we were in the air.

I pulled out my snacks and watched the Lorax. #rebelchild

Florida here I come.......

_______________

Vote + Comment

Thoughts 💭

Tee out,♡︎