𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢

2 weeks later

𝙹𝙰'𝙽𝚈𝙻𝙰 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽
ᴏʀʟᴀɴᴅᴏ,ғʟ
_____________________

"You shouldn't be worried about me, Ima be okay" I said forcing a smile.

"Bitch, I don't care about me being 6 months if my bestie not okay then we not gone be okay together" she said placing food in front of me.

"Thanks it means a lot" I said.

"Plus, stress is definitely not good for the baby" she said cheesing.

Scrunching my face up, "what baby," Stuffing my mouth with shrimp and grits.

"Morning sickness, sleeping hard as hell, bigger appetite, and mood swings you ain't fooling my pregnant ass" she stood there with her hand on her hip.

"Plus going through all this with E3 in the hospital I know your hurting but the glow is real plus and getting happy weight I see it" she said.

"I'm not pregnant, and you not convincing me Kay don't put that negro foolery in my head" I said taking a bite of shrimp.

"Whatever you say, but you taking a pregnancy test cause then out babies gone be 6 months apart yayyyyy" she said dancing.

"We still gotta plan this gender reveal/baby shower cause I needa know girl" she said.

"I still got the place and I can decorate just to take my mind off things" I shrugged.

"Deal, but if you get stressed your being sat down along with me" as we shook hands.

"I'm getting in the shower, and then we can go do our daily running around" .

making my way upstairs to the guest room I was staying in at Ralo and Kay house.

She definitely forced me over here. And refused for me to be by myself.

Everyone had honestly been there for me while E3 was in the hospital. Very much appreciated.

Because I would definitely go back to the old depressed and sad girl I used to be.

I busted him almost everyday. He's not up just yet. But the doctors say he's been making contact like sudden movements.

He had 2 fractured ribs, a leg that had a big ass peice of glad I'm it so it went straight th rough his leg, and then he got this Scarr on his face but it was sexy.

Then the old ass bitch who hit him tried to say it was his fault. But she definitely going to court.

Cause I was definitely bout to give her a county ass beat down. Fuck around and piss on her damn garden or some shit.

His car was totaled out and when he wake up. He gone be mad as hell cause he love his cars.

But the old bag is paying up so no complaints for me. Finna be rich.

Before me and Elias started talking he told me he ain't have no insurance. And I had to help bae get some.

For some odd reason he thinks he's indestructible or super man or something. 

Getting out the shower I did hygiene and got dressed into some jeans and t shirts I stole from E3.

Chino recently came in contact with his Son and he is adorable looks just like him, I call him peanut cause of his head shape.

Chino's real name is Jeremiah Bartlett. Federal shit, I stole his drivers license and looked.

"Look at peanut Nyla" Kay said showing me her phone. His mom posted a video of him laughing.

I cooed smiling.

_______________
Vote+ Comment

-Thoughts?

-Tee out 💕