𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

꧁𓇽꧂

𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙰𝚂 (𝙴𝟹) 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽
ᴏʀʟᴀɴᴅᴏ,ғʟ
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕.𝟷𝟾
_____________________

MoneyBaggYo- Time Today played throughout the club as strippers twirled around the poles

We went to our section and saw bottles of Hennessy,ciroc, and duse. It was different kinds of drinks as well and I wasn't finna name all them.

I grabbed a Hennessy bottle and began to some into my mouth. As everyone was getting twerked on I drank.

Bouncing my head to the music. I saw this girl make her way over here but I payed her no mind.

I took some of chino wings and they was knocked out my hands. When I looked I saw the girl standing in Front of me.

"The fuck" I said.

"I know you want me, I saw you looking so wassup" she said blowing her hot ass breath in my face.

"I'm good but yo àss to close ma'am" I said.

"Don't nobody want your ass E3" she said punching my ass and I took it cause Ion wanna look like ike turner in this bitch.

"Want me to beat her ass 3 cause she ain't finna touch my brother fuck" kay said. By the time I could answer she was alright swinging on her.

"Damn we gotta leave now" chino said. Helping me up I was damn near off my feet.

"Lil bitch got mad cause he Ain't want her" moonk said pulling out his draco as we stood by my car.

We was getting in the car as shots let out flying everywhere. I heard them shooting back.

But I laid on the ground seeing bullet holes in my chest and bleeding coming from my stomach. As my chest started heaving up and down.

"Fuck," chino said laying me in the backseat. And moonk drove as chino tried to keep me awake.

"I can't breathe" I coughed as blood oozed out my mouth. And my breathing slowed down.

I done been shot multiple times before. But this shit was like I was tasting death.

"Keep your eyes open 3" chino said applying pressure on the wounds. And I hissed trying to keep a steady breath.

I closed my eyes feeling my body shut down.

꧁𓇽꧂

𝙹𝙰'𝙽𝚈𝙻𝙰 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽
ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ,ᴍɪssɪssɪᴘᴘɪ
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕.𝟷𝟻
_____________________

"Damn, who calling me this late" I mumbled into my pillow as I searched for my phone in the cover. Struggling to find it,

But when I threw my blanket up it flew against the wall.

I answered it seeing it was Ro calling me. And I scrunched my face up cause me and Ro don't talk like that.

"Hey,sis" he said sounding a lil off. And instantly felt and knew so thing bad happened.

"Hey Ro,what happened" I asked.

"Be calm when I tell you this, but E3 got shot-

I didn't hear nothing else but that last sentence before dropping the phone. I put some clothes on and grabbed a bag I already just in case for emergencies filled with clothes and other necessities.

"Is he okay, please tell me he's okay" I said stuffing my gun in my bag.

"He's still in surgery so when the doctors get back I'll let you know" he said staying with me on the phone.

I headed to the airport driving at least 80 the whole way. The last time I booked a flight it only took an 1hour so hopefully this goes through fast.

Feeling tears flow out my eyes I cried thinking of all the bad scenarios.

"Nyla" Kay's voice rang through the phone.

"Yes" I sniffed crossing through lanes. Felt like a race car driver but bows not the right time so let me shut up.

"He gon be okay pooh, just don't pop a blood vessel because right need my bestie" she said making me laugh.

"I know, but Ima beat his ass when he recovers because if he die on me bitch, Ima cause he'll I swear to Jesus" i spoke.

I pulled up tot he airport and speed-walked as we talked on the phone. She calmed me down most definitely.

Because I was thinking about turning into Michael the school shooter.🧑🏻🔫

"I need a flight to florida" I said to the lady. She typed into her computer.

"We have a flight about to leave at 1:00 would you like to take it" she asked and I nodded.

I paid for my ticket and waited until it was one. I was definitely tired as shit and was gonna try and get as much sleep on the plane.

With that lil 1 hour and 23 minutes......

_____________
Vote + Comment

Thank y'all for the ratings I'm getting on this book!!! So thankful

Tee out💕