𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

꧁𓇽꧂

𝙹𝙰'𝙽𝚈𝙻𝙰 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽
ʙʀᴏᴡᴀʀᴅ,ғʟ

_____________________

"Bad bitch" I said as me and chino did a tik tok

"Ass fat" he said poking his butt out as I tried not to laugh.

"40-inch hair yours came in a pack" I said setting the camera up and we both started dancing.

"Camera so fat you can see it from the back aht Aht" he said rolling a blunt and doing the period hand motion.

I laughed saving the video to my camera roll. Dooda was rolling dice with some niggas. He finnally took me to the trap and we been her for a good 30 minutes.

"Dooda where your keys" I asked. He handed them to me without hesitation then back to focusing on his game.

I grabbed my bag of lime flavored hot Cheetos and started munching on them peacefully. I licked his car then gave his keys back.

Going inside I sat on the couch which was surprisingly clean. Despite all the things that goes in it trap houses.

Next thing I know I look outside and see a big ass Cadillac pull up and all the niggas gas jump up. He must me the hug homie or something cause Chile.

"Lemme get sum real quick" dooda said with red low eyes as he pulled me onto his lap. I poured some in his hand.

"Who's that" I whispered looking at the huge man as he yelled at the men and boys.

"That Tito he a big homie pretty much, he scare these mugged but not me" he said licking his lips.

"Attention we got a war coming soon so Ima need yall niggas to stop slacking and playing with my money and i know somebody's stealing" he said.

"Ouuu, whatever y'all do don't go in that bathroom for a for 30-40 minutes cause I ate that- chino said waving his nose.

"Negro shut the hell up" Tito said cutting him off. I wanted to laugh so bad.

I looked at E3 and saw he was staring into space.

"Nyla you know how to retwist dreads cause this bitch tried to charge me 180 for a retwist" Zeeke said.

"Yea,Ian gon be busy tomorrow whatever time is good with me" I said laughing.

"Ight, bad bitch leaving now" he said putting his shades on. Then leaving.

"My shit on hard right na" E3 said grabbing my neck and whispering in my ear. That right there made a bitch pussy throb.

"I'll be in the car" I said already feeling my underwear soaked. I got into the car and had mental talk to myself.

I mean of course we done did the nasty late night to early mornings. But this been the first time since he got shot.

So you already no I'm finna ride that nigga di-

_____________
Vote + Comment

Have a blessed day! ❤️

-TEE out!!!