𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

Not Edited!

𝙹𝙰'𝙽𝚈𝙻𝙰 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽
ᴏʀʟᴀɴᴅᴏ,ғʟ
_____________________

𝙹𝙰'𝙽𝚈𝙻𝙰 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽ᴏʀʟᴀɴᴅᴏ,ғʟ_____________________

"You don't gotta help me, I can handle myself" Elias said with an attitude

I was being his care taker until he was able to get back on his feet.

I didn't mind but this nigga had a smart mouth. And I did too so it was constant arguing.

I haven't told him about the pregnancy test I took. I decided to wait till we're done with all this.

I knew the results but I didn't know what to feel. Was I ready? For this knee point in my life.

Plus the school year is approaching and I was hired for a teaching position at a elementary school as a 1st grade teacher.

I've added small things to my class but I'm not quite finished.

"I know you can, but you not finna give me a headache cause you wanna be hard headed Elias" I said with my hand on my hip.

He looked away with a mug on his face. Didn't have nothing but boxers on.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled.

I'm supposed to be meeting his Grandmother along with some of his other family members at her house.

And I hated being late and he knew that. I had already put lotion on him and other hygiene products.

Finally after being stubborn he let me help him out his clothes on. Once he was fully dressed I helped him stand.

He had his crutches to lean on as I grabbed my purse.

"You look, good" he said still having mean look on his face. I walked up to him pressing my lips up against his.

"Thank you, dooda and you look handsome" I said fixing his belt and shirt.

He probably felt useful because he's the one who is so used to taking care of me. Even though I don't like it because I would like to provide as well,he still does it.

I'm thankful for everything he does for me. I don't know if I could ask for a better soon to be husband.

Ever since I was young "Love" was just a word of manipulation. Easy to say it, but it was always a question about showing it.

I didn't ask to be born or alive today but I'm here.

The parents have on job in life and that is to raise a child to love that child that didn't ask to be here nor born.and raise them to their best abilities poor or rich.

My parents happened to fail that task. They raised me but not the best of their abilities.

Did they love me? Maybe, just didn't show or say it enough to where I felt it.

With Elias he told me he loved me. I didn't believe it at first because one of my kind has never experienced that warm feeling inside.

But when he showed me he valued my existence as  his lover,best friend, and soon to be wife. And showed me he loved me I knew I was head over hills for him currently still am.

It wasn't the wedding yet but I knew I would care for him sick or well. Love him rich or poor and through the rain and hail.

It was no question.

I held his hand as I drove. Looking at our hands I smiled.

He looked at me in the eyes and we both smiled. His eyes told a story, and so did mine.

I could read him like a book. He could read me as if I was in a glass box.

"Ian gone lie, I would eat you out if my arm wasn't broke" he said licking his lips.

"Negro, I was tryna talk about our love to the wattpad readers" I said laughing in embarrassment.

"I mean they do deserve a scene, but you wanna be Ms.Stingy Pussy" he said making his his arm.

I pretty sure you get the point. I loved him and he loved me.

__________________
-Vote + Comment

-Thoughts (sorry for wait)

-Tee out !