8

Heejin's POV

I arrived at the court lastly and Hyunjin kinda look annoyed. It isn't my fault that my mom asked me to ran some errands.

"Position" she said and I stand on the free throw line. She passed me the ball and I dribble it twice before shooting it. It missed.

"It was so close bunny! Don't worry you're doing great!" Jiwoo cheers me up and I smiled.

"Fix your position" Hyunjin hands me the ball and suddenly put her hands on my waist making me still on my position. I can feel my blood rushing to my cheeks as my heart race. What the fuck are you doing to me, Kim?

She's wearing yellow sweatshirt and pants coordinates and I've got to admit that she looks cute even with that frown on her face.

"Right foot in front" she said and I gather my shit and follow what she said. Her hands are still on my waist and she make me move my torso in a cetain angle.

"Bend your knees a little bit" she let go of me and why does she looks so serious? It's kinda scary.

"Loosen up a bit, Jeon. I'm not going to kill you" she said and lightly chuckles.

"Try to shoot"

I dribble the ball again and try but it missed again. I let out a frustrated sigh and get the ball.

"It's much closer than the first one, try again" I nodded and try again. It hit the loop but it didn't get in.

"Arghh" I groan and look at my friends who are busy flirting. I rolled my eyes and get the ball from Hyunjin.

"How come you're so bad at this?" she said making my eyebrows furrowed.

"How did you even get in the team?" I glare at her and she just keep her poker face on. I'm insulted.

"Don't tell me you're hurt? I thought you already know that you really suck at this" this bitch, I gritted my teeth and shoot the ball. It got in and I run to get it again.

I can hear some claps but I ignored those. My pride is hurt because of this bitch named Kim Hyunjin.

Hyunjin's POV

She started ignoring me and I just chuckled. I just know that a person like her just need some insults to do better. I walk to the side of the court as I keep my eyes on her.

"What did you say to her?" Jinsoul asked

"She looks mad and... hurt?" she added

"Secret" I said and sit beside her.

"For sure she threw some insults at her" Hyejoo said

"You did that???" Haseul looked at me

I didn't answer and just watch Heejin practicing her shots with a frown on her face.

"That's bad Hyun" Haseul said sternly

"But at least it worked, look at her" Sooyoung said and they all look at Heejin.

"She's beautiful, right?" Jinsoul whispered to me and nudged me lightly.

"Yeah- I mean no" fuck. She laughs loudly and I slap her arm.

"Shut it, Jung" I said but she keep on laughing making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah yeah keep on laughing dummy"