46

3rd person's POV

Heejin opened the door and saw Hyunjin standing there. Hyunjin gave her a smile but knows that it's a forced one.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" Heejin asked

"C-can you hug me, baby?" Heejin can sense the vulnerability in her voice making her spread her arms wide.

"Come here" Hyunjin obliged and let herself melt in Heejin's welcoming arms.

"Mianhae, Heekki-yah" Hyunjin apologized

"For what?" Heejin asked. Hyunjin didn't answer, instead she invited herself in and they went to Heejin's room.

They cuddled in Heejin's bed and Hyunjin snuggled her face to Heejin's chest.

"I lied, baby" she said, her voice muffled by the fabric of Heejin's sweater.

"Hmm?" Heejin humms, wanting to hear from Hyunjin what she saw earlier this afternoon.

"After classes... I went home but Mr Lee called me" Hyunjin said and held tight onto Heejin's sweater.

"Soojin... She's in the hospital for two weeks now. Heart disease... And her condition is getting worse everyday. What do I do, Heejin-ah?" her voice broke at the last part

"I can't lose Soojin" Hyunjin's shoulders starts to shake as she began to cry.

"Heejin-ah" she calls out for Heejin weakly and Heejin hugged her tighter.

"Why did you keep it from me, Hyunjin?" Heejin asked

"I don't want you to worry and I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I'm really sorry" Hyunjin wipes her own tears and pepper Heejin's face with kisses. Heejin stares at her and smile.

"I love you" Hyunjin said and kiss Heejin's cheeks again.

"I love you too" Heejin said and cup Hyunjin's face.

"Soojin needs you... What are you doing here? Go there" she said as she look at Hyunjin straight in her eyes.

"I want to take some rest" Hyunjin said and spoon Heejin.

"I know the reason of our break up now" Hyunjin said

"What is it?" Heejin asked

"She wanted to protect me from the pain I'll be getting if ever she... she.... won't survive this fucking disease" Hyunjin said

"She still loves you, am I right?" Heejin asked and Hyunjin hesitated to answer but did it anyways.

"Yeah"

"How about you?" Heejin asked and bit her lip, scared of what Hyunjin will answer.

"I love her" Hyunjin said and Heejin shut her eyes close as she feel her heart breaking into the a million pieces.

"But as a bestfriend only" Hyunjin added and kissed the back of Heejin's head. She make Heejin turn around and see Heejin's eyes tearing up.

"I love you, bunny" Hyunjin said sincerely

"I love you and only you" she pressed their foreheads together and lightly peck Heejin's lips.

"Please remember that" Hyunjin said and peck Heejin's lips again.

"I love you too" Heejin said almost inaudible. Hyunjin smiled and lean in, claiming Heejin's lips.

Hyunjin's hands snake around Heejin's waist while the other girl's hands are now on Hyunjin's shoulders as they kiss.

Hyunjin licked Heejin's bottom lip asking for an entrance. Heejin parted her lips and Hyunjin slipped her tongue in making Heejin let out a low moan. Hyunjin was filled with inappropriate things upon hearing that sound and quietly scold herself, but Heejin's hand slipping under her shirt didn't help.

'Oh god help me'