10

Hyunjin's POV

"Are you two still not done?" I'm getting bored

"Not yet" Chaewon was the one to answer me

Hyejoo called the whole squad to her house after school and we helped her to pick an outfit because she said she and Chaewon will go to the arcade.

"You should hurry up" I said and fished my phone from my pocket.

"Hyejoo is already dressed up and she's not that patient" I added and Chaewon quickly got out of her bathroom.

"Do I look good?" she asked, she's wearing a yellow dress and it looks just okay for me.

"Yes, you look gorgeous. Now go" we exited Chae's room and walk downstairs. I opened the front door and see Hyejoo standing outside.

"What are you doing there?" she asked me

"Heejin is here and I just waited her for to finish helping Chaewon out" I said and look at the two who's still inside the house. Touching up Chaewon's make up.

"Why don't you two just come with us?"

"I don't want to" -----that's what I said but now I'm here at the arcade with them.

"You sucks" I said and shake my head as I watch Heejin.

"It's the machine's fault! Not mine!" she yells at me

"Let's just go play other games" I drag her away from that game and we stopped in front of the claw machine.

"You gon' play?" she nodded and put a token in. I lean against the claw machine and watch her get frustrated because of the bunny plushie that she wants to get.

"How the fuc-" I push her aside and get a token from her pocket. I move the lever and push the button. I watch as the plushie fall in the box. She cheered and I get the plushie then give it to her.

"How did you do it so easily?" she asked while hugging the bunny.

"I don't know" I mumbled and noticed that there's a group of guys looking at Heejin. I guess she noticed it too cuz she drag me to the other games. I look around and try to find Hyejoo and Chaewon but I can't see them. They said they're just gonna get some tokens but didn't return after that.

"Let's play basketball" she said and I agreed. We occupy the two basketball machine that's beside each other and play a couple of rounds until I ran out of tokens.

"You can take some of mine-" I cut her off by pushing her a bit to the side and grab a ball. We're taking turns in shooting the ball and to my dismay, those guys are here too. They're staring at Heejin's legs... What the fuck dude?

I went behind her and place my hand on her hips. She froze in her position and I chuckled. I'm not really into PDA or sumn but I think this is the best way to shoo away those guys without causing a scene.

"Go and shoot" I whispered to her ear and she started shooting again. As soon as she finished, I got the tickets we earned and pull her by the waist and get her away from that area.

"Why did you even wear shorts?" I asked and take off my flannel and tie it around her waist at least this way it can cover some of her skin.

"Are you okay?" I asked, I might fight with her all the time but of course I care too especially when it comes to that kind of situation. It's just disgusting how they look at Heejin, they're like preying on her and I can't stand it.

"You wanna eat? Are you hungry?" she still not answering but I already drag her outside and went to the food stalls. I put all of the tickets we got in my pocket and buy some food to eat for the both of us.

"Here" I hand her a rice cake and sausage skewer and she gladly take it. I also opened a can of soda for her and give it to her too.