50

Hyunjin's POV

"Where are we going today, love?" Heejin asked as we walk down the streets.

"To the place where I first felt that I should protect you no matter what" I said and pull her towards the arcade where Hyejoo and Chaewon left us on purpose.

We reached it and it was like a deja vu. Back then, I hate her but now I love her with all my heart. She's wearing hed shorts and I'm wearing my flannel. Is it just a coincidence? I think no.

I exchanged some of my money for tokens and we started playing various of games and of course I always win.

"Loser will buy our lunch, okay?" I said and we insert a token in. I started shooting the ball to the ring and make points continuously as Heejin struggle to make any points. Seriously? She's a basketball player for fuck's sake.

It ends with me having a high score while she got not even half as my score. She started whining and just as our first time here, boys' eyes are on her. I wanna poke them out.

I grab her by the waist and silenced her by a kiss. She hesitantly kiss back as we're in public but idc I just want those guys to stop staring at her.

"Let's go eat lunch?" I asked as I pull away from her.

"Luckily, dad just gave me my allowance this morning. I don't know how your mom is not going broke just by feeding you" she said and I laugh. I lace our fingers together and went to a restau that we already have been to.

"Stop ordering so much, Hyunjin!" Heejin said but I ordered two more dishes.

"I swear to god if you don't finish that all I'm gonna drown you in there" she said and pointed the fish tank at the corner. Hi to Jindori's distant relatives there.

"Watch me eat it all, bunny" I smiled at her and she smiled back. We're happy right now... but tomorrow it will be a hell of crying. I'm leaving the day after tomorrow and she's breaking up with me. I don't know why she's breaking up with me but I guess it's better than asking her to wait for me. There's no such certainty of what's gonna happen to me in States and I guess this break up is gonna save us from more pain.

"Don't think about it" she said and squeeze my hand.

"We're here to enjoy, remember?" I nodded

"I love you" I said and stare at her with my loving eyes, trying to express the overflowing feelings that I can't express by words.

"I love you too, Hyunjin" I feel like crying what the fuck.

"So so much, baby" Heejin, stop. I might beg you to want me to stay again. I accepted her decision but I know it will still be hard for me to go.

When I leave... When will I see her again? I wanna see her in everyday of my life.

******

Heejin's POV

It's almost dinner time and she's walking me back to my house. She didn't bring her car coz she said if we walk, we can be together for longer time.

"Are you hungry?" she asked and I look in front of me, it's the same tteokbokki house that we went the day Chae left me with her.

"Kinda" I answered and we went inside. I look for a vacant table and she ordered, just like that day.

"It'll be ready in 5 minutes, they said" she said when she take the seat across me and give me her smile that shows her cute canines.

"Cute" I mumbled and watch as her cheeks slowly became red. This is one of the things I love about her, she gets so shy with even little compliments.

"Hyun, you're blushing" I said, teasing her causing her to blush even more.

"I'm not" she strongly denied and my hand moved to tuck her hair behind her ear.

"I'll be proud to tell people that you're my first girlfriend" I said and it's true. Imagine having this wonderful person to be your first in everything.

"I want to be your only girlfriend, Heekki. I wanna be the first and the last"

"What was that?"

"Hmm? Nothing" she said and our tteokbokki arrived. I started eating and she went behind me to tie my hair. It's as gentle as the first time and it never fails to give me butterflies.

"There" she smiled and went back to her seat.

*****

3rd person's POV

"Goodnight, bunny" Hyunjin said and hug Heejin.

"Can you stay for the night, love?" Heejin asked and bit her lip.

"Can you just stay forever, please?"

"Okay, babe" Hyunjin said and the two went inside. Greet Heejin's parents and went to Heejin's room and cuddle.

"Jeon Heejin... I love you"