22

Hyunjin's POV

"So what do you think, Hyunjin-ah?" Mr Lee asked me while we're in the middle of eating dinner.

"About what?" I asked and the four adults look at Soojin.

"He's talking about the food" she said

"Ahhh it's good, uncle" I said and continue eating. Why are they behaving so weird tonight? Well except my mom, she's really weird and there's nothing new to that.

"Hyunjin, listen-" Mr Lee said but he was cutted off by Soojin.

"Dad." what the hell is wrong with them? Mr Lee just sigh and continue eating. I look at Soojin and she just smiled at me then motioned me to just continue eating.

"Is there something that you guys wanna tell me? Come on I'm all ears" I said and put down my utensils.

"No, Hyunjin, just eat" Mrs Lee said and put meat in my plate. I sigh and pick up my utensils again.

We eat in silence until we finished. We walked the Lee Family outside and Mr Lee faced my father and step mother.

"Think about it guys. I'm sure if you guys are the one who's in my position right now you would do the same" he said and my parents sighs.

"It's not up to us, Lee. It's up to her and we already told you that no matter what her decision will be, we'll support her and we won't force her if she doesn't really want to do it" mom said that makes me more confused.

"Yeah... Thanks again" Mr Lee said and hugged my parents before going in front of me and pat my head.

"Please drive carefully, uncle" I said and bow politely at him. He chuckles and mess my hair.

"What's gotten into you, huh? Where's the grumpy kid I know?" he said jokingly and I cackled.

"We'll go now" he said and step inside their car. I have my hands to them and watch as their car exits our gate. The guards closed the gate after they got out and we three entered the house.

"What's with uncle Lee tonight?" I asked and both of them looked at me.

"Nothing, don't mind him, Hyunjinnie" dad said and caress the back of my head.

"It's getting late, you should go to bed now" he said and kissed my forehead and hugs me.

"I wish to see this every night" mom said and look at us.

"I'll just be at the garden" dad said and left.

"Motherfucker" mom said and I laughed.

"How was your day with Heejin?" she asked and we sat on the couch.

"It was good" I said and play with the hem of the hoodie I'm wearing.

"Did you have fun?" she's being strangely nice to me all of a sudden.

"Yep" I answered

"What that in your forehead? Your stupidity takes over again?" okay here we go again

"Aish"

"What happened?" she asked and poke the band aid on my forehead making me hiss.

"Yaaa! It hurts!" I shove her hands away

"Tell me what happened!"

"Heejin was teaching me how to ride skateboard and I fell a lot of times" I said and she started laughing. I just scoffed and looks away.

"Don't act like you know how to ride it!" I kicked her lightly as she keeps on laughing.

"I do know how to skate dumbass" she said

"As if I would believe you" I said and she looks at me before calling one of our maids. The maid came back with a skateboard in her hands.

"Wait we have skateboard here????" I asked

"This is mine, daughter" she said and got up from the couch then walked outside of the mansion and of course I followed her.

"Watch this, Hyun" she said and did a trick. So she's not lying??????? She looks so cool oh my god.

"Are you really 40 mom?" I asked and she stopped what she was doing then glares at me.

"I'm just 36 you shithead" she said and show off her skill in riding that thing.

"You should teach me mom so I can impress Heejin" I said and got up from the concrete stairs.

"Okay sure"