52

3rd person's POV

Hyunjin and Soojin are sitting in the waiting area as Soojin's parents went somewhere for a while. Soojin is leaning her weak body against Hyunjin and there IV attached to her.

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin will asked that from time to time.

"Are you comfortable enough? You need something?" she added

"Hyun... I already told you my answers to those questions" Soojin mumbles

"I'm just making sure, Soo" Hyunjin said softly

"How about you? Are you okay, Hyun?" Soojin asked and got no answer from Hyunjin.

"I'm sorry" Soojin apologized

"Why are you being sorry?" Hyunjin asked and look at Soojin's eyes.

"If it wasn't for me, you and Heejin will still be together-"

"It's not your fault. She made the decision, Soojinie. And she chose the one that she knows is for the better" Hyunjin caress her head gently and she heard her name being called.

"KIM HYUNJIN!!!!" that was embarrassing but she's glad they came.

"I'll handle her while you talk with your friends" Soeun give her a smile and they carefully shifted Soojin's position so she can lean on Soeun.

"Ya Hyunjin-ah!" Haseul runs to her while crying and engulf her with a hug.

'Why on the Earth are they crying? Oh god my eyes are sweating'  Hyunjin said and hug Haseul back. She looked at the girls and counted them. One.. Two.. Three.. Four........ Ten.

"She said she can't come" Chaewon said and give Hyunjin an apologetic smile.

"Take care of her, please?"

"Sure thing, Aeongie" Chaewon said and hug Hyunjin.

"I'll miss you" Chaewon said and Hyunjin can't help but to chuckle. She's just not used to this Chaewon.

"Be happy that I'm being nice" Chaewon said and hug Hyunjin tighter.

"Thank you" Hyunjin thanked her

"For what?"

"For helping me out with Heejin" Hyunjin remember those time that she'll bother Chaewon non stop just to know Heejin's interests and what are the things she hates.

"That's nothing, Hyun. I'm the most thankful coz you made my best friend happy and you treat her the way she deserve to be treated and you gave her the value she deserves the most"

They took turns on saying goodbye to Hyunjin and the last one is Hyejoo. Hyunjin's best friend for so many years now.

"Take care" Hyejoo said and look away.

"No hugs, wolfie?" Hyunjin asked and Hyejoo looks at her. Hyejoo's shoulders starts to shake up and down as her tears finally fell down her cheeks and she pulled Hyunjin into a hug.

"Fuck you" Hyejoo said and sob.

"Fuck you too" Hyunjin can't hold her tears in anymore and cry out loud with Hyejoo.

"I hate you so much" Hyejoo said and tighten her arms around the girl she looks up to like an older sister.

"If you look for a new best friend I swear to god I'll put your mansion on fire" Hyunjin laughs while still crying

"I'll have these bitches to help me out, right gays?" Hyejoo said and the girls approved.

"Look after Heejin for me, hmm?" Hyunjin whispered and Hyejoo nodded.

"Take care of yourself and don't drink too much in parties, I won't be there anymore to drag your ass home" Hyunjin said

"You too, take care of yourself and take care of Soojin well" Hyejoo said

Their flight was called and it's time to really say goodbye to them. Hyejoo cries louder as Hyunjin detached herself from her.

"Goodbye guys" Hyunjin said while waving her hand and wearing a sad smile.

"I'll be back I just don't know when" she added and look at her friends' faces one by one before turning around and went to Soojin.

"Take care, Hyun" Soeun said and carefully hands Soojin back to her.

"I will" Hyunjin said and held Soojin by the waist to support her. And the two walks away from the girls. All of them wear a sad smile as they watch them slowly walking away from them. 

"I love you, Kim Hyunjin" Heejin mumbles as she watches from afar. She's there the whole time, she couldn't face Hyunjin anymore coz if she gets near her, she would ask her to stay so she kept her distance.

' Till the universe let us meet again, my love '

-END-

A simple thank you isn't enough to express my gratitude to you guys who supported this book until the end, but still, thank you and I love y'all. Ik the ending sucks but just like what they say, not all love story has a happy ending. I hope you guys learned something that love isn't just about holding onto each other but also about letting go. When you let your partner go, that doesn't mean you don't love him or her. You have to let go at times for the greater good and for you to evolve.

-stanaeongie