3

3rd person's POV

"Is this new?" Haseul asked when she saw a bruise on Hyunjin's arm.

"Yeah, I got it from the training yesterday" Hyunjin answered casually and wear Haseul's clean uniform.

"Let's go back there" Hyunjin said and put the dirty uniform in a paper bag. Luckily she didn't have her coat on when Heejin spilled the drink on her.

They went back to their classroom and their teacher got in at the same time. The boring class starts and half of the class are sleeping already including Hyejoo, Sooyoung, Jungeun, Yeojin, Jinsoul and Hyunjin.

*****

"What are you doing here? I thought you're gonna eat lunch with Soojin?" Hyejoo asked when Hyunjin sits beside her. She didn't expect the older to sit with them today because she also told Hyejoo that she'll be going out with Soojin for lunch so they decided to seat with Heejin's group.

"Don't ask" Hyunjin said, clearly not in the mood. Jinsoul gave her the burger she bought and let the younger eat it instead.

"You told us not to ask but what happened?" they mentally face palm at Yeojin, they just hope that Hyunjin won't explode anytime because of the youngest.

"Nothing much we just fought" thank god she's calm

"Y'all just got back together but already fighting" Jungeun said

"On their way to another break up" Kahei slap Heejin's arm, luckily Hyunjin didn't hear the bunny.

"Oh she's with that girl again?" Yerim said and all of them followed the direction where she is looking.

"No shit motherfucker" Hyejoo cursed while Hyunjin just watch her girl with Soeun, Soojin's best friend and also the girl she cheated on Hyunjin with.

"I lost my appetite" Hyunjin wraps the burger back and stands up.

"Where are you going?" Haseul asked the girl, Hyunjin just pointed her index finger up and Haseul nodded. The girl walked past her girlfriend's table and give Soeun a piercing glare.

"Imma go now too, guys" Heejin said and got up from her seat. She bid goodbye to them and followed the girl to the rooftop.

Hyunjin take a sit on the bench at the corner and take out a stick of cigarette from the box. She sticks it between her lips and lit it with her lighter. She took a puff and blow it out of her mouth.

Heejin just reached the rooftop and sit beside Hyunjin. The latter look at Heejin, uninterested. She's not really in the mood to fight with her.

"What are you doing here?" she asks

"Why? Are you the only one who's allowed to go here?" Heejin said with her usual bratty tone

"Don't be shy just say that you followed me here" Hyunjin said cockily making Heejin roll her eyes at her

"As if I would do that" Hyunjin chuckles and took a puff again.

"Can you put that away?" Heejin asked and pinch her nose so she won't smell the cigarette.

"Okay" Hyunjin said simply and throw the stick on the ground and step on it. Heejin is confused as fuck right now. Usually Hyunjin won't do what she asks her to.

"What has gotten to you?"

"I don't want you to get sick because of the smoke of the cigarette baby" Heejin cringe so bad at that

"Eww stop calling me that"

"You started it tho" Hyunjin said and Heejin just roll her eyes at her