29

3rd person's POV

The door of Heejin's room suddenly burst open and ten girls entered. It's already afternoon and some people went there to disturb the two.

"Me and your girlfriend playing dress up at my house" Jinsoul and Sooyoung sang

"Eyyyy" Hyejoo and Yeojin added

"I gave your girlfriend cunnilingus on my couch" Jinsoul sang

"She cute, kawaii" Hyejoo followed

"hentai boobies, that excites me" Haseul agape and cover her mouth using her hand when Yeojin sang that line. She's regret letting Yeojin hang out with Sooyoung that much.

"I think she really likes me, asked politely, can I?" Sooyoung sings and bring her hand close to Hyunjin's mouth as if it is a mic.

"Woo-hoo~" Hyunjin sings weakly

"Ooh, woo-ooh, woo-ooh" the three sang together and dance right in front of Hyunjin making the sick girl laugh

"slumber party"

"Ooh, woo-ooh, woo-ooh"

"slumber party"

"Y'all are noisy, can't y'all see that Hyunjin is trying to get some rest?" Heejin said sternly and the three girls shut up.

"Funny hearing it from you when you can be noisier than that and wow you became so strict whenever it comes to Hyunjin" Jungeun said and put the food they brought for Hyunjin.

"Hey my child, you good?" Hyunjin nodded and slowly sits up with the help of Heejin.

"Say ah" Jungeun said and blow the ramen noodles before feeding it to Hyunjin.

"Need some water?" Jinsoul uncapped one of the bottled water she bought and make Hyunjin drink some of it. Jinsoul gently pat the girl's head and Jungeun continue to feed her.

"Ahhh Jung Family" Kahei said

"Hyejoo and Yerim, go there I'mma take a family picture of you guys" Jiwoo said and the two complied. The five girls pose for the picture and Jiwoo took pictures of them.

"You better send that to me" Jungeun said and Jiwoo showed her an 'okay' sign.

"So... How did you get sick?" Jungeun asked as Jinsoul wipe the side of Hyunjin's lips.

"Me and Heejin danced under the rain last night" she said cuz it's the truth

"What?" Hyejoo asked

"You two danced? In the rain? At that hour?" Sooyoung asked

"Yeah and she also said yes to me last night" Hyunjin said and the girls went wild.

"Ohh my fucking god yes!!"

"I'm so happy for the both of you"

"This calls for a celebration"

"Hyunjin's still sick, we can celebrate on other day"

"Yeah you're right"

"Congrats Heejin and Hyunjin" they congratulated them one by one and Hyunjin finished the ramen not so long after.

"I guess I should head home now" Hyunjin said and look outside the window. The weather is clear now and she should go now cuz her mom must be going crazy right now knowing that she's sick. She's also feeling kinda good now and she feels like her fever is almost gone now, thanks to the people who took care of her.

"Are you sure?"

"Can you manage?"

"Yes and yes"

"Come on I'll drop you off" Haseul said and got up from Heejin's couch.

"Okay then" the girls went downstairs and Hyunjin bid goodbye to Mr and Mrs Jeon.

"Thank you again for taking care of me uncle and aunty" she bowed politely and the married couple engulf her with a warm hug.

"You're welcome, daughter" Mr Jeon said and Hyunjin can't help but to smile because of that.

"Rest well, okay? Make sure to eat on time and take your meds, hmm?" Mrs Jeon said and gently caress Hyunjin's face.

"Will do, aunty" she said and smile

"Go now, your mother really sounded so worried when she called" the woman said and walk Hyunjin to the door where Heejin is waiting together with the other girls.

"Take care, okay? Just call me if you don't feel okay at all, got it?" Heejin said and Hyunjin nodded.

"Bye" Heejin peck Hyunjin's forehead and the girl smiled as she walk to Haseul's car. She wave her hands to them as the car started moving.

On their way to Kim's mansion, Hyunjin received a message from Heejin.

my four leaf clover

make sure to drink the medicine i put
in your pocket at exactly 7:30, okay?
take care, i love you

She smiled so wide and type a reply to her bunny.